“high class in seaside oregon”
Review of Rivertide Suites

Rivertide Suites
Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Reviewed July 16, 2013

WOOHOO.....We found a treasure in seaside Oregon!! The Rivertide Suites is pretty much a full blown condo that most people would have to pay a couple hundred thousand to be members of to get to stay at, but they are now renting nightly rooms for what we felt a very reasonable rate....we had a 2 bedroom 2 bath riverfront room for( much less )then the chain motel across the street where we had stayed the 1st night...well lets say we were very pleased to have switched over for our final 3 nights into the Rivertide Suites on the river.....I know a lot of you will say "its not ocean front" but its literally less then a 5 min. walk to ocean front and we could actually see a peek of the ocean right down the street from our room!!! we are very very very picky about the places we stay at...my hubby has bad allergys and im just spoiled...The Rivertide Suites is spa quality with granite everywhere...custom closet in the master...most updated spa tubs with spa soaps and shampoos... and to die for super high end bedding and ohh sooooo comfy pillows..(I bring my own pillow but opted out for theirs!!) a full kitchen with everything for cooking and serving including the salt and pepper!! Oh yea I almost forgot to mention the super fun managers happy hour which includes free pop, beer, wine, and munchies.. also a pretty darn good free breakfast ... did I mention pool and hot tub?? Let's see what did I miss..well there was the huge balcony with comfy adjustable chairs, 2 TV's, romantic fireplace, leather easy chair, full size dining table with 4 chairs, and full size washer and dryer with free laundry soap...and free parking...so all in all I think you can see why we totally enjoyed our stay at the Rivertide Suites in Seaside Oregon and will be our go to place from now on...........just in case you want to give them a call their phone number is 503-717-1100...We met the manager (MARK) during our stay and talk about a dedicated guy...he seemed to be there round the clock...he would be at his desk morning when we left for the day and we would see him at the nightly reception happy hour...let me tell you he makes it happen at the Rivertide Suites!! He seems to really care about all aspects from the maint. to keeping everyone happy!!

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent...from the west you get river view and from the north, east, south you get m...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rhonda g
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

We cannot thank you enough for all the wonderful things you had to say about our hotel and the staff. We have great guests and it is our honor and privilege to serve them.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,506)

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Absolutely fantastic place to stay...suite includes washer and dryer! The softest towels and very comfortable bed. The manager is helpful and all people who work here are amazingly friendly. If you need a place to stay in Seaside, look no further!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank iteach043
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thanks to you for choosing us. There is no better compliment that your recommendation to others. Thank you for that.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

After staying at the Rivertide, we wouldn't stay anywhere else in the Seaside area. The staff is so friendly, the suites are clean and cozy, the beds are very comfortable especially with high quality bedding and you can't hear anyone else in the hotel while you sleep. Park your car and walk to everything. Great happy hour with drinks for the adults and snacks for the kids, nice breakfast, indoor pool - and the manager, Mark goes above and beyond to make your stay top knotch. Our dog even loved it!

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom suite is like a small condo - very, very nice
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Heather R

Thank you very much for staying with us and we appreciate all of our guests.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

From the moment we walked into the lobby we were treated as if we 'really' mattered. The concierge (Mandy) was so gracious as she helped us work out details. The front desk clerk Darrell helped me try and fix my phone that went for a swim in the ocean. (thank you Darrell) The manager on duty actually remembered our names and said hello to us EVERYDAY as we came and went. Clean Rooms, Great service, close to downtown, great breakfast and the managers happy hour was absolutely fun! I give this hotel six stars..... (even though you can only get five()

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Wow! thanks for the great review. We appreciate it and appreciate you as well.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed over the 4th of July weekend and it was great to be able to watch the fireworks from our room's balcony, even though we were not facing the river. We had a fantastic view of the show and avoided the traffic nightmare that followed! There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. We were a family of four (kids ages 4 and 6) in a studio and we had plenty of room. The sofabed wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world, but what sofabed is?

The only three minuses were the pool (while large and clean, was really cold), the wifi (which was only $10 for our entire stay but was slower than dialup!), and they needed to refill the breakfast food much faster as the supply didn't keep up with the demand. I thought it was just because it was extra crowded there the day after the holiday, but it was like that all weekend. We ended up buying groceries at Safeway and cooking breakfast in the room instead.

Lastly, a HUGE plus was the night manager, Hillary. I emailed the hotel the day after we checked out because I had thought my daughter had left her very beloved stuffed animal there. Hillary not only called me within an hour of my email, but she promised to send the stuffed animal as soon as possible.

Would not want to stay anywhere else the next time we're in Seaside!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for the great comments and we will work on our breakfast delivery to make it better.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This hotel is the best hotel I have ever had the pleasure of staying at!! The room we stayed in was fantastic and went above all my expectations...big, modern, full kitchen, washer dryer and the most comfy beds and pillows! The staff was friendly and accommodating at all times and the Manager of the hotel, Mark was simply a rock star ..going above and beyond to make sure that are stay was the best ever!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it and love it when we delight our guests..

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I loved staying here. They impressed me immediately by getting the room location I requested via email a few days prior. The "Crow's Nest" viewing area on the 5th floor is fun. The bathrooms come with large bathtubs with jets (jacuzzi-style). My unit came with all household amenities (full set of dishes, etc.). The management was always responsive -- when I arrived there were *three* employees at the front desk!

A few minor downsides: It was loud next to the street (car noise), although I did go during a busy holiday weekend. The TV is an older model with no program guide. Offering free sunscreen to guests would have been a good idea (I forgot to bring some and got burned). There wasn't enough TP in the bathroom in my unit, and there was a little bit of graffiti in the shower stall.

Room Tip: North-side rooms will be farther from street noise
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Thanks for the great review and we will follow-up on the items noted.