“Super nice people”

Ranked #4 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
seattle
“Super nice people”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The people that run this hotel are SO so nice, they will do anything to make your stay pleasant. This is a very nice hotel, walking distance to everything, but far enough away that it is not loud. Super family friendly. the rooms are nice and spacious. we will be back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
I am glad we could do our part and make your stay memorable. See you next trip.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (356)
Wentzville, Missouri
Reviewed October 27, 2012

This is my second trip to stay here, and I was looking forward to it. Wonderful hotel with many features to make me feel like I'm living comfortably at home. The suites are marvelous. Breakfast was good but I remember more options during my last visit. Evening managers reception is a bonus. Great surrounding area, too! I'll be back!

Room Tip: Ask for a riverside room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Rostman
Thanks for the kind words about our staff member at the desk. Going the extra step is what we strive for with all of our team members.
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I am very pleased with our stay at Rivertide. My husband and I are staying here for our 8th wedding anniversary and the hotel is living up to its trip advisor reviews. The rooms are spacious, clean, come with a fireplace, jetted tub, living room and full kitchen. We stayed in a riverview room with a balcony. It may not provide an oceanview as some of the other resorts do in town but I decided to stay here based on the fact that the price of these beautiful units compared to some of the other ones I looked at online was extremely different. Rivertide offered much more for the money paid. I have not regretted my decision at all. The riverview provides a view in itself. There has been plenty of bird viewings on the river and you can watch some of the local fisherman. The location is super close to the main shopping strip in town and the beach is a short walk away. The pool and hot tub are very nice to relax in after some very rainy days. Staff have been super friendly and so far our stay has been very positive. The kitchen does not have all of the dishes that it says it does on the list but that is hardly enough to damper any part of my stay. There is just my husband and I so I don't need all 4 forks or glasses and I know that the staff are friendly enough that if I needed the items I could just call down and ask for them. I would recommend staying at Rivertide!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CharCharBinks
Thanks for the kind words and great review. Nothing I could say can top it.!
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This hotel is amazing. The room we had was fantastic - full kitchen, two full bathrooms, plenty of sleeping space, and a large balcony. Extremely comfortable, cozy, and spacious. The employees were incredibly friendly and helpful. The location is nothing short of ideal; within a three minute walk you can get to McKeown's Irish Pub, the arcade, and dozens of great little shops and restaurants. Booking the room was seamless, and the price is very reasonable for the quality you receive. I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Seaside - you will not be disappointed. I am ready to plan our next trip here.

Room Tip: I honestly don't think you can go wrong here.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Cody G
Terrance B, Owner at Rivertide Suites, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Thanks for the great compliments. I think you said it all as to who we are and what we are all about.
Mukilteo, Washington
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We recently spent two evenings at the Rivertide Suites in Seaside, OR. We had a wonderful time and the room was clean, spacious and well appointed. Morning breakfast was exceptional for a hotel without a full up restaurant. Evening happy hour was enjoyable also. Snacks and beverages were plentiful. We will return to this resort.

Room Tip: Great location within walking distance to downtown Seaside.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Dwight T
Thanks so much for taking the time to write. Our people make the difference.
Junction City, Oregon, United States
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We came on a business trip, and were immediately struck by the size and cleanliness of our one bedroom suite. The airy 10' ceilings jetted tub, and private patio facing the river made it even more enjoyable. We didn't use the kitchen, but it was fully stocked with a great island eating bar in addition to the main table. The manager's reception (happy hour) was really fun and had exceptional service. Definately coming back here next year!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thanks for staying with us and the kind words. Please Bring your family back with you next time.
Logan, Utah
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is the second year we have stayed here. We loved it just as much this year as last. The suites are very comfortable and feel like a home away from home. We love the kitchen, washer and dryer, jetted tub, balcony, everything. We plan to visit every year and will only stay at Rivertide Suites.

• Stayed October 2012
I cannot thank you enough for your loyalty. You have made our day!