“Tora Gets It Right!”

Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,775 helpful votes
“Tora Gets It Right!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2007

We enjoyed a very nice dinner at Tora while in Seaside, this place is in the spot where Kalypso used to be. I have always loved the building here and the dining room space.

Our appetizer ws the Gyoza which is a Fried Pork Dumpling, which was very good. My entree was the Teriyaki Salmon with Tempura which was presented in a large, pretty dish and very colorful. The food was very good and the service throughout our meal was attentive and professional.

For dessert we shared the Green Tea ice cream which was good, I like a Green Tea ice cream with a bit more powerful of a flavor tha they serve here, but still good.

It's nice to have a good Japanese restaurant in this area, I hope Tora Sushi Lounge will be around for a long time!

6 Thank syrahgirl

Bothell, WA
“Great New Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2007

Tora Sushi on Broadway was a delightful find for my wife and I. Service was terrific and the presentation of the food was matched by its taste. Should have a full sushi bar in place in a few weeks. Meanwhile, enjoy the sushi and sashimi at your table.

1 Thank TQJ66