“Still a good place”

Ranked #29 of 112 Restaurants in Seaside
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

This is my second time here and it is just as good. This is one of my must go to places at Seaside. Sushi is really good, the staff is great. My favorite is always spicy tuna.

There are newer reviews for Tora Sushi Lounge

Reviewed October 2, 2013

They have great deals on their food and drinks for there almost daily happy hour...we love their rolls and sushi items...and so many tasty items on the their happy hour menu....
We love going there and having Saki and many sushi items...we are somewhat regulars...no one we bring is disappointed...

1  Thank Patpv
Reviewed September 23, 2013

We were not expecting great sushi in Oregon, so we were pleasantly surprised when we stumbled unto this corner restaurant in Seaside. Three people, three beers, multiple sushi rolls and sushi from happy hour menu - $40 total. Quite the deal. I loved the eel sushi at $1.50/piece. Great selection of rolls with cheap happy hour prices. If you are looking for a sushi fix, this is the place! After days of eating pink salmon - which I admit was great - it was refreshing to try something different.

2  Thank pfefmeister
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The restaurant is run by hispanics and not Japanese. Food has continued to be average since we first visited in 2011. If you do have a craving for sushi and sashimi, try it out. There hasn't been much peer competition in Seaside. Don't expect authenticity. Order the more common types of fish, such as salmon and tuna. Spicy sushi rolls require extra chopping and mixing and it may disappoint.

1  Thank Luther N
Reviewed August 17, 2013

We travelled through Oregon,and I needed a Sushi fix.Totally enjoyed our Sushi and enjoyed our experience . I would recommend this place .

1  Thank like2travelplaces