“Great Food and Service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 20, 2013

We had a lovely dinner at Guido and Vito's on a rainy night in Seaside. Josh our waiter was extremely helpful and knowledgable...he let us know about the wine specials and offered a great red that complimented our dinner that Camarino prepared. Try the tower appetizer with their special balsamic reduction with maple syrup. I had the butternut squash ravioli and my friend had the shrimp skewers and steamed vegetables. Josh suggested the canoli for dessert...so delicious. We highly recommend this restaurant...ask for Josh the next time you are in Seaside.

There are newer reviews for Guido and Vito's

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Slipped into this restaurant after passing several others that were packed with happily eating people.....no one here....ummm, but out of the reviews I had read or feeling sorry for the people, we stayed. One of the most delightful nights we have had.....lovely owners, and , my, oh my the best lasagna ever! Don't miss this place, if you find yourself on the Oregon coast.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

So I Have Reviewed this place before and the pasta dishes were Top Notch. We could not figure out why there were any less than positive reviews.....This time however was quite a different experience. So to start the Ceasar salads were not made fresh, the lettuce was not crisp and there was barely any dressing. I had Crab and artichoke ravioli in a rosa sauce and it was quite good, but the other dish was the seafood lasagna it was obviously not made fresh and overcooked on the edges during reheat. The bigger problem with this meal was the service, the dishes are not cheap at this place and you expect a professional wait staff. We got something else that came to our table wearing soiled T-Shirt and what could have been Sweatpants, fingers touching food on plates as it was brought to us as well as plates held by wedging them between arm and touch said dirty t-shirt...dirty rubber bands hanging around wrists. Need I say more? Really I could... I was so disappointed as I was looking forward to another great experience here.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

The food was wonderful, servings were just right size and the pricing was very fair.
Service was attentive and friendly. I ate fairly early, so it was not crowded. This is not
the fanciest restaurant in terms of décor and atmosphere, but the food certainly make up for that.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Our spaghetti and meatballs dinner was very good, and the wine selection was great. Service was friendly and attentive. All at a reasonable price. If you're looking for a basic Italian meal this is a good choice. Atmosphere is lacking a little bit, but good food makes up for it.