“A Clean Breakfast Place”
Review of Pig 'N Pancake

Pig 'N Pancake
Ranked #7 of 116 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed June 5, 2014

We like the Pig 'N Pancake restaurants. Because we stopped in Seaside, we went to this one and the service was great; the food was great, too. I like having a free refill for my hot chocolate and their Boyd's hot chocolate is so tasty. We have never been disappointed in the taste of their food. For a chain, they are quite "dependable".

Write a ReviewReviews (1,326)

Reviewed June 5, 2014

service was quick waiting time was quick lunch was great price were great sad to have to head home but will come back to this little place

Reviewed May 29, 2014

Breakfast at Pig n Pancake is a staple for us when we visit Seaside. My husband loves the Crab benedict, and their marionberry syrup is so good that I bought a bottle to take home. Always friendly service with a smile.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is a good breakfast place in Seaside! I met a friend here and the breakfast was great. I had potato pancakes with bacon...very good. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

My husband and I went in for an early dinner. This place had a great menu selection and friendly waitress. Not really much to look at, but could tell it's a local favorite.