“Yum!”

Tumwater
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We enjoyed are breakfast here. We had just beat the morning rush so were able to get our food quickly. My children enjoyed their pancakes and bacon. They also loved looking around the little gift shop behind our booth. It was very busy when we left so we're glad we go there before 9:00.

Beaverton
“Love this place!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Consistently good food, reasonable prices, friendly service. What more can I say. P&P is a must when visiting Seaside! :)

• Visited July 2013
Seattle WA
“Always good”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Breakfast, lunch, dinner served daily. Clean. Friendly. Good food. Affordable. Right on the main strip for convenience.

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ok, but not spectacular.”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We went here on a recommendation but it sure didn't live up to the hype we were expecting. The wait time was average considering the time of day. When the waitress brought us our food she also brought us our bill, something I would never expect in a restaurant until after I have eaten. My omelet was tasty but undercooked. I didn't notice the raw eggs until I had eaten half of it (you can easily get preoccupied when you are assisting young kids instead!) When I mentioned it they didn't seem too concerned and only offered to take it off the bill after we paid...too little, too late. We paid for it and I ended up microwaving it at our hotel to cook it fully.

Boulder, Colorado, United States
“Over priced fried food”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Underwhelmed by this restaurant that our guide booked highly recommended. The food was pricey average and all fried. The restaurant was set in the middle of a gift shop so had a bizarre atmosphere. Maybe breakfast is a better bet. We went for dinner and won't go back.

• Visited July 2013