“Can't say enough!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch
“Can't say enough!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

What a find - We've been to Seaside so many times I can't count but this was the first time we ate at PNP and we ate there three times (2 breakfast, 1 lunch) in two days on this trip! Each and every time the food was delicious and the wait staff was very attentive and accommodating. Great gift shop as well.
We'll dine here whenever we stay over in Seaside.

Visited February 2013

Spanaway, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Start your day with breakfast here!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

We've eaten breakfast here 10 times on our five visits to Seaside Oregon. Our five year old daughter calls it "Pig in a Poke" as she eats every bite of her breakfast and part of mine. The pancakes float like they're weightless. My favorite is ham and eggs with hashbrowns, english muffin, and a blueberry pancake on the side. My wife experiments with the giant omelets - the last one being the Taco Omelet. The food is fresh and so far every dish we've had has been perfectly prepared!! The service has always been very friendly and kids love it there.

• Visited February 2013
“Love”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend loved his salmon and vegetables.
I loved my bowl of clam chowder! It was filling and so good. I have had clam chowder at 3 different restaurants in seaside and it is the best here at Pig'n Pancake!
Also, they have the best blueberry pancakes!!

Hillsboro, Oregon
“A Seaside Must”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Great breakfasts (and more), all day long. I had the shrimp omelette with 3 pecan pancakes and a little of the maple and three berries syrups

Visited January 2013
Lewiston, Idaho
“Decent food, reasonable prices”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The food here is good and the prices are fair. I've been eating at P N' P's on the Oregon Coast since I was a little kid and the quality and service have remained consistent for about 40 years. You always know what your going to get and it's always satisfying. The gift shop is filled with treasures that make the wait for your food (which is never too long) tolerable. It's usually crowded during the season but it's worth the wait.

• Visited August 2012