“great crab cakes loved them”
Review of McKeown's - CLOSED

McKeown's
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: American menu including Kobe Burger, salads, sandwiches, fresh seafood and steaks. Also our Irish specialties such as Cottage Pie and Fresh housecooked corned beef. Fresh,local products when available. Crab tank where you can pick your own Crab (when available) Full bar with craft cocktail list. Happy hour with food and drink specials. Adjoining Irish Pub with 6 TVs and great selection of Irish Whiskey and Beer along with craft beers and full bar. NFL SUNDAY TICKET ! ALL DAY SUNDAY HAPPY HOUR IN THE PUB FOR 21 AND OVER.
Fort Collins, Colorado
“great crab cakes loved them”
Reviewed June 21, 2008

I had the crab cakes,the other day. They were great, the portions were big, infact I HAD to get a to go box, The people were extremely friendly..My friend had the clam chowder, it was great also., I was impressed,how organized they are. The food was great the place was great can't say enough...thanks McKeowns for the best crab cakes i have had in years...Teresa Baumgarten

Minden
“9 out of 10”
Reviewed June 19, 2008

We were in Seaside June 12th thru the15th on buisnes I have to say that out of the 3 meals we ate ate Mckeown"s they were all very good.Tuscan chicken was fantastic and the 3.50 margaretas were delicious. the food was perfect and you get plenty of it, what a cool spot. Hope to return in october.

seaside oregon
“Don't order the crab cakes”
Reviewed June 17, 2008

The service here is hit and miss. I ordered the crab cakes and for the price they were very disappointing. They were about the size of a 50 cent piece and they were mostly bread with very little crab. The place is cute but over priced for what you get.

Oregon
“Fantastic”
Reviewed May 3, 2008

My son and I went to breakfast here this morning and what a delight! We were greeted with a smile and a how are you? (not something you usually get when you bring a 2 yr old into a restaurant.)

Our drinks were brought out immediately, as well as mini scones and baked bread. A great snack for the both of us. Breakfast came out quickly and was wonderfully delicious. I had the basic bacon and eggs, which comes with a hearty portion of potatoes. My son had some fruit and was content. Our server was great and had a smile our entire visit.

Our experience was such a pleasure and I plan to eat at McKeown's again soon!

Oregon
“Best Food/Service in a LONG time”
Reviewed April 10, 2008

We went here for dinner recently on a trip to Seaside since it was located close to our hotel. When we arrived we were sat right away and had drinks very quickly. The server was extremely pleasent and fun. Probably the best serve my husband and I have had in a very long time. Anyways, we both ordered steaks, and they were excellent. Way better than some of the pricey ones we have had at some upscale steakhouses. My husband really liked the chicago steak. For dessert with both had chocolate mousse, which was excellent. Overal a very pleasent experience and we will go again.

1 Thank brynn72182