“Good brunch menu and final breakfast in Seaside”
Review of McKeown's - CLOSED

McKeown's
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: American menu including Kobe Burger, salads, sandwiches, fresh seafood and steaks. Also our Irish specialties such as Cottage Pie and Fresh housecooked corned beef. Fresh,local products when available. Crab tank where you can pick your own Crab (when available) Full bar with craft cocktail list. Happy hour with food and drink specials. Adjoining Irish Pub with 6 TVs and great selection of Irish Whiskey and Beer along with craft beers and full bar. NFL SUNDAY TICKET ! ALL DAY SUNDAY HAPPY HOUR IN THE PUB FOR 21 AND OVER.
Reviewed July 10, 2013

We ate here before we left Seaside to return home and just stopped in because we were close-by. We were very happy with this choice and with the food. I had the eggs benedict and it was very good. The service was great, the waiter was very friendly and patient with us having two small children and gave us 110%.

1  Thank MaddiesMommies

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This place was in the top 10 restaurants for Seaside, so I wanted to give a chance. But it kept disappointing. I was given was felt like day-old bread while I waited for my food. The entree itself was pretty good quality but overpriced for the portion size and in comparison to nearby restaurants. And my chief complaint was that the waiter swung by the table *way* too often. I swear he was asking "Can I get you anything?" every five minutes; it's hard to relax and eat your food with that going on. And then when I finally *did* need something from him, he said, "Are you ready for the check?" What the heck?

1  Thank Aaron S
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This is one of our favorite places for lunch and dinner. Food and service is always great. Kid friendly and nice decor.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

We came in on a quiet Wednesday night and got the worst service ever from our waitress. I waited a really long time for my seafood pasta and my husbands dish came shortly after. This dish was bland and just disgusting. It was like eating a milky soup with noodles and seafood. The spinach artichoke dip seemed old like it was reheated from earlier in the day. Don't waste your time or money on this establishment! Terrible!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I never have service issues here. It helps to know the owners and to be recognized by most of the staff. There are enough things on the menu that I like to keep me from having a food problem. The wine list is pretty good though last time the inventory had changed but the list not reprinted so there was some confusion in that department. Although I have been here morning, noon and night for social, business and meetings, my favorite time is a business lunch on a weekday. Service is good and there is no competion with a crowd. After years here, constantly expanding, I would say that this place has found its niche and the addition of the Irish Pub next door has improved food and drink.

2  Thank jamesccasterline