“Great food friendly staff”
Review of McKeown's - CLOSED

McKeown's
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: American menu including Kobe Burger, salads, sandwiches, fresh seafood and steaks. Also our Irish specialties such as Cottage Pie and Fresh housecooked corned beef. Fresh,local products when available. Crab tank where you can pick your own Crab (when available) Full bar with craft cocktail list. Happy hour with food and drink specials. Adjoining Irish Pub with 6 TVs and great selection of Irish Whiskey and Beer along with craft beers and full bar. NFL SUNDAY TICKET ! ALL DAY SUNDAY HAPPY HOUR IN THE PUB FOR 21 AND OVER.
Reviewed March 29, 2011

Every time I have eaten at this restaurant, the food has been good. I would have to say because of the friendly staff, nice wine list, decor and great food I find myself eating here more than any other restaurant in the area.

Reviewed February 15, 2011

Romantic birthday dinner with great food. Service was good and Prime rib was delicious. We will be back. Live music was a bonus!

Reviewed December 31, 2010

We were on our way out of town and wanted eat breakfast before we left. We drove by and saw this restaurant. They have a $5.00 breakfast menu. We didn't order off of it though.

I had the two sausages and two eggs which came with baby red fried potatoes. My wife had Oatmeal with cranberry raisins. Everything was really delicious. I especially liked the sausage.

The service was really good for it being quite busy and she was the only server waiting on tables and seating people.

Felt the place was a little fancy for having our small children with us. We felt a little uncomfortable in that regard because we were worried about the other patrons being disturbed. If your children are well behaved then this place would probably be ok. We took a chance with our kids and didn't get too many dirty looks. My son and daughter enjoyed piling up rocks in the palm tree next to the table. Kept them busy.

Reviewed December 31, 2010

My husband and I have been there three times once for dinner and unbeknown to us we ordered the special for the day which was delicious hamburger and a generous amt of fries which we used the special seasoning on the table which made them even better and they were very good as I believe they are fresh cut and we couldn't believe it when we got the bill and it was onl $11 thought they forgot to add a meal.
Then for breakfast we both enjoyed was so big we could have shared,the breakfast potatoes were very good better then the standard hash browns.
Last visit was for lunch and I had the Grilled Brie and ham sandwich and was very good as well,we also shared the the flourless chocolate lava cake with ice cream and whip cream it was heavenly.
Our waiter was friendly and relaxed.
Could see this place moving up in the ranks as in my opinion there aren't a lot of solid choices in the area.

Reviewed December 30, 2010

McKeown's is spacious and has a great menu ranging from steaks to ribs to pasta, chicken and salads. They carry it all off very well in a great, friendly atmosphere. It's located a block just east of the Necanicum River and so is quite walkable from most downtown locations.

The quality of the food justifies the prices and the overall menu is quite reasonable given the location in Seaside.

3  Thank umbrellaman