Seaside International Hostel
$125
$111
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
QualityInn
Inn at the Prom(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$104
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$134
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$89
Rivertide Suites Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$120
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$121
$110
Hotels.com
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$118
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$189
$183
  • Breakfast included
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$88
Hotwire.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 23, 2010

I traveled with my son, daughter-in-law & 2 young grandson's (2 & 4). Had a GREAT time. The boys loved it. The common area in the back that overlooked the river even had a toy box which surprised me. How many places can say that? Not that expensive. I would have liked a tad closer to things but hey, it was a great place non the less. I would most assuradely go back!! Even by myself, in a dorm room!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2010

I stayed at this hostel with my roadtrip buddy, while we were visiting the Oregon coast for a couple of days. First off, I have to admit that this was my first hostel experience! I had heard (and read) that this was one of the Top 10 rated hostels in the U.S. Still, I was a little surprised at the "grungy-ness" of the room. We stayed in one of the nicer rooms, which had a bunk bed and a full sized bed in it. The room was kind of dreary, and there was no soap, etc., which we were not expecting. Again - my first hostel experience. After staying in hotels for the previous nights on the roadtrip, it was quite a difference.

Having said all that, the price is what ultimately attracted us here. I think we paid roughly $60 in total for the night, which was great. The beach is within walking distance, and there is a great kitchen, living room and fire pit in the "backyard" of this hostel. I would recommend this place for the frugal traveler... who remembers to bring their own soap with them! ;)

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 9, 2010

The Seaside International Hostel is a small, friendly hostel with great staff that really made us feel at home. The hostel is walking distance to town and shops to get supplies, but also just a short walk from the beach which is the heart of Seaside.

Check out my article for more about this hostel http://www.bukisa.com/articles/220692_seaside-international-hostel-oregon

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2009

Yes, I have to admit I would stay again. It was an interesting experience. Wonderful location. Friendly staff and interesting people from other parts of the world. A great jam session was the entertainment for my 50th birthday. A very sweet young lady from Germany, Lucy, wished me "Happy Birthday" in her wonderful native tongue. The kitchen was very well equipped.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 28, 2009

If you're staying in Seaside, this hostel is a good choice.
The rooms are a bit outdated, but they were very clean and the staff at the hostel was friendly.
I don't see any problems with this hostel!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled solo