“A must see!!”
Review of Seaside Aquarium

Seaside Aquarium
Ranked #7 of 37 things to do in Seaside
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The aquarium has tons of history and interesting stories. The staff are very friendly and has a feel of being family owned. The seals are the main attractions!! You can purchase little cups of fish to feed the seals for a dollar. It's so much fun! My family and I had a blast. We will be back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,050)
All reviews
"touch tank"
in 36 reviews
"harbor seals"
in 30 reviews
"loved feeding the seals"
in 24 reviews
in 85 reviews
"hands"
in 74 reviews

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We really enjoyed our visit to the aquarium. Our kids ranging in age from 6 to 11 had a good time looking at all the sea creatures and getting to see the octopus up close. It's a very hands on aquarium that the whole family found entertaining. Especially enjoyed feeding the seals and listening to them "beg" for more.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Although this is not my first time and will not be my last, I love this place.
First of all, the seals are not to be missed. They have some tricks up their "fins" that are totally entertaining. The Tsunami fish that was found in a broken down boat reached the S. Washington shore years after the tsunami in Japan and Seaside Aquarium was lucky enough to give him a great home.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We were able to feed the seals who were very entertaining but I had to feel bad for there inadequate living conditions. I'm not sure it is humane. It is a small little aquarium that would be a find stop for young kids to see a few displays.

2  Thank 2ndstar
See more reviews
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I agree with the previous review from "Cindyintheoc". It WAS a little sad. The entire aquarium is set up in a tiny space, there's not much to see, and the entire experience was overpriced. The best part is feeding the seals, but with so many visitors doing the same thing, I found they had little interest in the 6 dollars worth of fish we were tossing them. The employees did not seem very informed or interested when we asked basic questions, making it that more difficult to enjoy our visit to the aquarium. Next time we are on the coast, we will not be attending this aquarium again.