“Great seafood selections!”

Dooger's Seafood & Grill
Ranked #11 of 129 Restaurants in Seaside
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Family friendly restaurant serving Seafood, Chowder, Steak, and Pasta. Full liquor license. Great Kids menu.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

By now, most of you who read my views know I LOVE scallops. And I chose one of their scallop selections that they had sauteed in a butter-garlic sauce; steamed veggies and delish toasted garlic bread.

Hubby had the fish and chips - the portions were big; the chowder was excellent. The service was courteous and prompt. The place was packed with other ham radio people because they kept greeting my hubby (I didn't attend; I just cruise/shop and browse in downtown Seaside during the whole conference).

I'd come back to this place but hopefully when it's not too crowded and to try another form of scallops and a BOWL of their chowder--delish!

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,455)

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Nice reviety of seafood choices. Nice selection WA local wines
Beautiful view. Friendly and knowledgable staff.

Reviewed June 10, 2019

We enjoyed our meal here very much. We had a variety of entrees at our table and everyone was pleased with their meal. I had the razor clams which were excellent. I tried the calamari ordered by another member of our party and it was the best I've ever had - meaty but not mushy - and not heavily breaded. We were sat promptly and our server (Sally) was friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

This place is the best in Seaside. We had a great dinner with the best service on our trip up the West Coast. our server (Patricia) was fantastic and made sure our entire meal was over the top and we could not recomend this place more.

Reviewed May 30, 2019

We were a very large table, yet the service was very good, the children had colour crayons to keep them occupied and the food was delivered in a timely matter with everyone's order pretty much the same time.

Date of visit: May 2019