“Great experience”

Dooger's Seafood & Grill
Ranked #11 of 129 Restaurants in Seaside
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Family friendly restaurant serving Seafood, Chowder, Steak, and Pasta. Full liquor license. Great Kids menu.
Reviewed May 30, 2019

We were a very large table, yet the service was very good, the children had colour crayons to keep them occupied and the food was delivered in a timely matter with everyone's order pretty much the same time.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,455)

Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Let me preface this by saying I live in a college town and we’re very used to our restaurants being slammed all the time. Our waiter at Dooger’s seemed to only have 1-2 tables and we only saw him 3 times. We were constantly out of drinks and then were charged $9 for an iced tea 3 separate times. (We had 1 iced tea, 2 beers and a kids milk). My husband argued with them before they removed the extra iced teas and instead of just apologizing they made excuses. The food was good, nothing spectacular but their tartar sauce is very, very tasty especially on French fries.
I’d eat here again for convenience (as it’s one of the few storefronts open past 5) but it’s not anything I’d write home about.

Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

While visiting Seaside for the weekend, my family and I headed to Dooger's for dinner. We decided to walk here from our hotel and were glad we did. We got to stretch our legs and didn't have to find street parking. Service was friendly and food came out delicious. I had sauteed scallops and veggies. My husband had pan fried oysters. Both were excellent.

Reviewed May 22, 2019

The reviews on Trip Adviser are what convinced us to try this restaurant. You guys were right. Excellent service. The fish and chips were outstanding, and my wife loved the crab cakes. If you visit Seaside, you should eat a meal at Doogers.

Reviewed May 20, 2019

Tried the combo to experience variety. It was wonderful. The food was seasoned and prepared well. Never had fried salmon before and it was tasty. The clam chowder was very flavorful. Our server provided wonderful service. The staff was responsive, helpful and friendly. We were greeted warmly upon arrival and thanked for our patronage. The portion was generous. Take advantage of taking a late lunch and save a few dollars.

Date of visit: January 2019