“Enjoyable dinner & excellent waitress ”

Dooger's Seafood & Grill
Ranked #4 of 111 Restaurants in Seaside
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
“Enjoyable dinner & excellent waitress ”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here based TA reviews and we had a enjoyable family dinner. Our waitress Fawn, was amazing. She was very informative, pleasant attitude and took pride in her suggestions that she gave us. She knew what she was talking about did not let us down. The combo seafood platter was very fresh and delicious. My wife had the lobster and that too was amazing. For a family of 5 our bill was eighty dollars and included a round of drinks. Very reasonable. My only complaint was all the other waiters/waitresses. They looked like they hated the world and did not want to be there. Luckily we ended up with the best waitress in Seaside. We will be back.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Pretty good food, excellent service”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

One of our two meals here were sort of average - maybe a bit better but the other was super. The service was excellent-thanks Ashley!. Was able to order seafood combo platter broiled instead of fried. Sauteed salmon was the best meal and was excellent as were the perfectly cooked sweat potato fries (often burnt to a crisp but these were just right). Key lime pie was homemade and excellent (and I lived in Florida!) This was one of the two most-recommended places by whomever we asked. It was really packed on a Thursday night but were were promptly seated.

Kirkland, Washington
“Average food, nice waitress”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

A bit picky, but my daughter's food (mac-n-cheese - she's 4) came out COLD. We would have let it cool off anyway for her to eat it, but it was as cold as could be throughout. Very unappetizing to her. She ended up sharing my plate of food - clam strips and fries. They were good, and warm.

Visited May 2014
Des Moines, Washington
“excellent service and great food”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

My experience and that of my two friends was quick and friendly service. Ashley was very accommodating to my allergies. The halibut and salad tasted fresh and the vegetables were colorful and cooked just right.

Silverdale, Washington
“Clam Chowder is Amazing”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have not had many meals at this restaurant but I am hooked on the clam chowder.......it is the best I have ever had and also gluten free!