“Clam Chowder is Amazing”

Dooger's Seafood & Grill
Ranked #4 of 115 Restaurants in Seaside
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have not had many meals at this restaurant but I am hooked on the clam chowder.......it is the best I have ever had and also gluten free!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,240)

Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

The service was pretty good however the food was not... The clams weren't great, the pasta was drenched in sauce and the bread was soggy. We were disappointed...

Reviewed May 5, 2014

My friend and I shared the Seafood Platter for dinner. The seafood was very fresh, with the breading being just right. I have eaten at Doogers in Long Beach also. They are consistently great. They actually "split" the dinner for us...instead of just bringing an extra plate. Will definitely plan to visit again. So nice to have the dinner salad come with shrimp.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My family took a day trip to Seaside and stopped at Doogers. My Aunt had some clams and she said they didn't taste fresh..

I had pasta which was drowning in white sauce. So much so that I couldn't taste anything other than white sauce. I couldn't finish it because of it.

The only redeeming thing about this place was their french fries are good.

1  Thank ShortyGU12
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We live 100 miles from Dooger's in Seaside and we drive there just for dinner and return home because we enjoy the food so much. The Scallops are simply "melt in your mouth delicious". Great atmosphere, friendly servers.