“Dodge Doogers” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dooger's Seafood & Grill

Dooger's Seafood & Grill
Ranked #4 of 108 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ash, United Kingdom
“Dodge Doogers”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

My family took a day trip to Seaside and stopped at Doogers. My Aunt had some clams and she said they didn't taste fresh..

I had pasta which was drowning in white sauce. So much so that I couldn't taste anything other than white sauce. I couldn't finish it because of it.

The only redeeming thing about this place was their french fries are good.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ShortyGU12

Salem, Oregon
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

We live 100 miles from Dooger's in Seaside and we drive there just for dinner and return home because we enjoy the food so much. The Scallops are simply "melt in your mouth delicious". Great atmosphere, friendly servers.

• Visited February 2014
Kent, Washington, United States
“Good seafood”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

This place has a good lunch special for their seafood. I had the crabcakes which were very good. The only thing I did not like about this place was the service. We had to ask three different waitresses for some sauces and our main waitress did not come back and check on us after she served us our food.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
Boise, Idaho
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Clam Chowder”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

Best Clam chowder you will ever eat. We had a large party and service was good. We will eat there again next time.

Visited March 2014
Warrenton, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seriously Sick Within the Hour”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

My friend & I ate at Dooger's in Seaside for lunch yesterday & each ordered crabcakes & a side salad w/shrimp. An hour after lunch, we both were seriously ill (vomiting, the whole gambit). Today, when I felt well enough to have a phone conversation, I called Doogers only to be told there was no one who could handle the problem as the manager was on vacation. I have never heard of such poor customer service in my life and I am a 66 year old woman who's eaten in enough restaurants to know quality service. In the very least, I'm sure there is someone there with authority to refund the $50 we paid for lunch!

Also, when we first arrive, all of the tables by the windows were open & we were sat in the back by the coffee bar/kitchen. We asked if we could sit someplace else & were told "no"!

Very bad experience!!!!!!! Went from bad to worse.

• 3 of 5 bubbles