“Good Chowder!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Green Valley, AZ
“Good Chowder!”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This is chowder when you really want good chowder. Had lunch/dinner several times and always ordered the chowder. Depending on the wait staff the service can be good or spotty. But always good food.

Barstow
“Shrimp on the salad”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Our dinner salads came with shrimp on them and they were yummy. My husband and I both had the smaller dinner portions and it was plenty of food.

Visited June 2013
Lacey, Washington, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must visit in Seaside”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

My family has gone to Seaside three or four times now. Each time we make sure to eat at Dooger's. We've gone for both lunch and dinner and been very satisfied. We usually end up going for dinner because its so good we can't top it and dinner would be a let down somewhere else. My wife adores the clam chowder and says its the best she's ever had. She has had luck with the fish and chips, clam strips and many others. I'm a vegetarian and usually have the garden burger or fettucine alfredo. Both are excellent but the alfredo is especially great, you can tell they make it from scratch. One last note, we have a two year old and they are very family friendly.

Ventura, California
“The best seafood, service and prices around”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Friends brought us here knowing how much we love seafood. On Hwy 101 in Warrenton, you can't miss it when you come off the bridge heading to Seaside. Most seafood is offered in various preps including (some) steamed, pan fried/sauteed in butter or deep fried (my personal fav). Batter on deep fried items is light and everything is cooked to perfection. I'm currently hooked on the deep fried (I may have mentioned this before) COMBO PLATTER WITH SWEET POTATO FRIES. That combined with a glass of the house red could, i said COULD, convince me to move to Oregon--maybe...oysters sweet and tender as a mother's heart, clam strips from heaven...AND THE CRAB...O...M...G. i can say no more.

Visited June 2013
Dryad, Washington, United States
“Wonderful oysters”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Everytime I go to Doogers in Seaside I order the pan fried oysters. No one cooks the oysters like they do. They are still juicy and not hard and dry like other places.