“Great service, ok food.”

Dooger's Seafood & Grill
Ranked #4 of 110 Restaurants in Seaside
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
“Great service, ok food.”
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

Stopped there for dinner. Our waitress was very attentive but the food was just ok. I ordered the filet and while it was tender, there was no seasoning on it. I had to add salt and pepper just to make it palatable. Prices are high compared to other restaurants we ate at there.

Westerville, Ohio
“Great food and good prices”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stopped here for dinner and was very happy with our choice. From the calamari to the marionberry pie, everything was fresh and delicious. Outstanding waitress service as well.

Visited October 2012
Puyallup, Washington
“Doogers”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stopped in looking for some seafood. The wait was long, but it was a weekend and we had a party of 5. Food was average and the bill was the most expensive one we had the whole weekend. Not sure I would come back, but not sure I wouldn't.

• Visited August 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Liked it.”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

The clam chowder was killer. I ordered the seafood combination and it was a delicious heart attack on a plate. Worth every minute. I'd go again. Our server was fun.

Visited September 2012
“Great!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I came here on our first date out as a married couple and loved it! The salad with fresh shrimp was amazing. We had great service and our waitress even suggested an awesome wine. We will definitely go back! The clam chowder was amazing!