“Let me whisper in your ear about All Ears!!!”
Review of We're All Ears

We're All Ears
Ranked #6 of 10 Dessert in Seaside
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

If you like Elephant Ears, well this is the place to have one, two or more!

My friend and I stopped by and enjoyed an Elephant Ear and it was everything you hoped for!!!

Brown and crispy with a mix of cinnamon and sugar! What a culinary delight; brings out the kid in me!!!

(custom made, with your favorite preserve, many choices)

A must have!!!

P.S. no elephants were harmed, lol

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019

We got a few items from this place and it was a great treat. My kids love them. We love them. Not great for the waistband, but a fun thing to get while on vacation.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed November 7, 2018

Who doesn't love an elephant ear?! This shop has lots of toppings to choose from so you can mix it up a bit. Sometimes the smell is so heavenly it just transports you into the shop and holds onto you while you wait in long lines!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 18, 2018

The elephant ears are smaller and flatter than I have had in the past. They are good though. We had the raspberry elephant ear.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 4, 2018

These are better than the ones at the Puyallup Fair. They have more flavor and eat them off the grill.

Date of visit: September 2018