“Decent place for a quick slice”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Pizza Express
Ranked #61 of 129 Restaurants in Seaside
Reviewed June 14, 2016

Pizza was great, wait was long though. We were in for a quick lunch before we headed towards Portland.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed October 29, 2015

Worth stopping by and getting a small pizza True NY pizza. We just got a small cheese pizza and split it, it was more than enough for the two of us.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed August 28, 2015

The best pizza in seaside hands down... They say they have authentic ny pizza; and they do!!!!... Me being an east coast guy and I know pizza. The owner is from NY and knows how to make a great pizza pie. My youngest was amazed watching him throw the dough into the air.... the first bite was heavenly. My oldest son told me to slow down while eating... Its that good!!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed August 3, 2015

The oizza was delicious and the service was friendly. Who needs fancy? This is your pizza place in Seaside... Big big "like".

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed June 23, 2015

I hope this is the right listing... it's just "Pizza Express" not pizza pizza, and also has philly cheese steaks, and is across from Fultano's.

Anyway.

Solid pizza with great toppings. We love Neapolitan most, but when we venture outside that box, "East Coast" style is next.

Extra star just for the young man who served us. It was later on a Sunday evening and past the usual hours, but he waved us in saying they stay open if there are customers. Well, not only did he stay a bit longer, he cooked us a whole pie. Having had an experience in Seattle at a Georgetown (cough) Bistro where they refused to do the same during actual serving hours (long story), well...Could learn a thing or two from this place in Seaside, and their pizza is good. He didn't even make us feel bad about it. I know it can suck being at the end of your night and getting that order. But as I said, he offered. Also discounted the pie a bit because he was out of a topping or two on the one we wanted.

It was pretty quick, and it was tasty, and we will return next time we're in Seaside. I should've gotten the guy's name to thank him properly!

Date of visit: June 2015