“Can't get a clean table”
Review of Saigon Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Saigon Deli
Ranked #84 of 111 Restaurants in Seaside
Gaston
“Can't get a clean table”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

This restaurant is in a strip with other restaurants. When I asked for a towel to clean off one of the community tables, I was told no because I wasn't patronizing their facility............well I will never give these people my business because of their rudeness.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Mama_roxy97119

Oregon City, OR
“Pretty good, but worrisome meat?”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

The food was great. Good flavor, good price and fast service. For a strip mall, I was impressed. I ordered beef pho, to go, and chicken fried rice. The beef was not cooked at all. I am not a huge pho guru, but have gotten it often enough to think that raw meat was off. I know it is often seared but this was raw. Luckily the to go location was my home so I just fried it up. Very tasty. Would've gotten a higher rating minus the raw meat.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Fred_n_Aaron
Seaside, Oregon
“I was craving Vietnamese Soup!”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

What a brilliant addition to Seaside's food faire. I have lived in/near big cities and developed a love for Vietnamese soup and the preparation that it promises. When a shop opened up on Broadway, I was thrilled. Their soup ingredients are fresh and generous. If you love Vietnamese soup, you will not be disappointed and if you have never tried it, YOU MUST.

Visited February 2014
Vancouver, Washington
“Yum!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The food was fantastic, fairly priced, and ready quickly. I was pleasently surprised by the quaility. Highly recommended!

Visited February 2014