“Great kinda funky dive bar.”
Review of Bridge Tender

Bridge Tender
Ranked #53 of 129 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed May 5, 2018

Was just across the street from Hotel. Local bar with local color. Very cheap beer and drink prices. Friendly bartender.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed January 24, 2018 via mobile

This is a dark super dive bar. Filled with locals!!! This is were we go when we wanna keep the night going and hit another drink spot. But I can see how tourists are a bit turned of. It is not for everyone.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed December 28, 2017

Just stopped in for a drink, but stayed a bit longer to play pool. People were friendly, and there is a great view of the river.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 17, 2017

We just had beers here and watched the stormy water on a very windy day. Waitress was very attentive and went out of her way to take pictures.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 23, 2017 via mobile

Had a very strange experience at this bar with the people I met here. My 2/5 rating reflects the service and the bar itself. I was asked politely several times to stop cursing in conversation with my friend. which I felt was very odd. I shouldn’t have to apologize. There were no children at a crowded bar, 1am on a Friday. I didn’t buy a drink at the library. The bar tender couldn’t multitask while having long conversations with customers. Wings were... okay. I wouldn’t go back. Rather drink in my hotel honestly...

Date of visit: October 2017