“Great Breakfast! YUM!!”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Loved My Crab stuffed omelet It was generously filled with quality fresh crab, cheese and green onion and I thoroughly enjoyed it. The other dish we had was the crab benedict also super yummy. Great service and a nice atmosphere topped off the experience, Thanks Finns!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Service was outstanding along with the entire breakfast we ordered. Great Bloody Mary, Finn's burrito, crab omelette, and smoked salmon eggs benedict. Family and dog friendly.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We were planning to go to another well known restaurant for dinner, but our son and DIL were chatting up some of the locals that afternoon and they all recommended Finns. That was enough for us! Great dinner, good service.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

My husband and I tried the halibut fish & chips and thought they were the best we've ever had! We will return again.

The restaurant is beautifully decorated. It looks like a place for fine dining. There aren't many places in Seaside to be considered "fine dining" or a place for a special dinner with atmosphere. I think we've found a place to eat at when we are celebrating a special occasion. We were there because it was Wednesday Night Senior Night meaning it was 50% off meals.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Live piano music! My husband & I had the crab Benedict which had a perfect hollandaise sauce & lots of crab. Chunky yummy salmon chowder. Huge beautifully displayed spinach salad. Great tuna melt & bloody Mary's. Great value & ambiance for Seaside.