“Good breakfast, lunch and dinner.”
Review of Finn's Fish House

Finn's Fish House
Ranked #12 of 112 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Good menu selection for all meals...very comfortable atmosphere, friendly service...
Wonderful breakfast burritos and fish tacos...nice to sit by the fire place when it's chilly outside!

There are newer reviews for Finn's Fish House

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Ate here for dinner and enjoyed our meals very much. The service, however ; was lacking. We were seated promptly and given water, but nobody came to take our order until I asked about the hold up. Even then we were told the waitress would be "right over" and she didn't come for another 5 minutes. We were about to walk out! I noticed one table leave without ordering shortly after and over heard another waitress telling her table that the host does a poor job balancing sections. So at least on that night there were a lot of less than satisfied customers.

dinneronbroadway, Marketing Director at Finn's Fish House, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing via TripAdvisor. We are glad you were able to enjoy the meal itself but would like to apologize for the other aspects of your meal. We apologize for the service you were given and we will be addressing this issue with our team. We will be reminding them that they are here working as a team together for the same result, our customers leaving full and satisfied with their meal and service. We recognize there isn't anything we can do for you and your guests for the recent experience but we hope in the future you give us a second chance to show you how great our team can be! We hope you enjoyed the rest Seaside has to offer!

Marla Olstedt

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I thoroughly enjoy the food, casual atmosphere and wait staff at Finn’s Fish House. As a local, I have watched some of these young women and men (the wait staff) grow up in this small community and appreciate the fact that they return home from college in the summers to work and rejoin our community. As for the person (not man and definitely not gentleman) your local family should be ashamed of you and the way you acted in one of their local restaurants. You were the one using foul language and flipping people off. No wonder your wife was in tears, she was probably mortified at your behavior.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

If you are going to write a bad review sir, you may want to tell the WHOLE story. Since my wife and I were there when you acted like a 12 year old bully. I will tell the WHOLE story.

This "gentleman" got very upset when his baked potato did not get delivered to him loaded. He stated EVERY baked potato comes loaded. (It comes loaded when you ask for it to be loaded) The waiter offered to fix it for him, but he continued to harass him. I guess he wasnt happy being a jerk to his waiter so he then focused his attention on the young ladies. "Trailer trash" were his exact words as I recall. He continued to down grade the entire staff while his wife cried (from embarrassment I would assume). Finally the owner Took over and asked them to leave.

I honestly hope this man doesn't have a daughter someday that has to put herself through college by working in the service industry and have to be spoken the way this "man" spoke to these young ladies.

My advice to you sir .... if you decide to write a bad review, please tell the whole story.

We had an amazing dinner as well as amazing service. We will definitely be back on our next visit. Thank you Finns!

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Alot of empty tables, customer service is terrible. Don't eat here. Had my wife (with cancer) crying when we left. Called us vacationers with unrealistic expectations. In town alot.. mom lives here as well as aunt, uncle and cousins. We will spread the news. Please support us and dont eat here. The owner was condescending and protective of his staff. All 5 of his waitresses were hanging out at front counter, eating ice cream and gossiping until he showed up to talk to us about quality control. Something you would see on "kitchen nightmares". We eat out alot, this place will be gone within 2 years or less. Mark my words

2  Thank jfArlington