“Great food and ambience!”
Review of Finn's Fish House

Finn's Fish House
Ranked #12 of 111 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Victoria
“Great food and ambience!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stopped here for lunch and a warm drink on a colder day. The room was very warm and inviting with an open fire. The wait staff were excellent, nothing was too much trouble and they were very friendly - we left a generous tip!
The fish was super fresh and tasty and the portions were nice and big and the prices were very reasonable.

• Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
“OK I guess”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I expected more fresh, not fried, seafood at a place on the beach. Service was attentive and prompt. Nice wine selection.

Victoria
“Good spot for breakfast.”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Great sausages. Pancakes and waffles good. Several types of eggs benny offered. would definitely go back.

CALGARY
“A fish house that cannot cook fish”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Pricey menu terrible service that forgets you exist after food is served and badly over cooked salmon and halibut that is flavourless and kind of gross on the palate. At a 25 plus price for entrees I expected quality I got Badly cooked prepared and served fish, and a server I had to chase down after sitting with dirty dished for 20 minutes as things were so bad we were desperate to leave. Noticed they made a habit of bringing bills to guests with dirt plates still on tables. Others were sat and ignored. Guess they don't serve coffee or desert as no one would was offered any on the evening we attended this past week I would stay well away from here there are superior choices within a two block radius

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank WANDERERCalgary
dinneronbroadway, Marketing Director at Finn's Fish House, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
I would like to apologize for your recent experience at Finn’s. We put a lot of pride into the meals we create and feel as though you were unsatisfied. Along with unsatisfactory food, you have brought multiple points up as to providing better service. I have taken your entire posting to our management and they will address the team as a whole and make sure they are maintaining our high expectations we have to be part of our team. We hope that you accept our apology and were able to enjoy the rest of your stay in Seaside.
Marla Olstedt
Scottsdale, Arizona
“~~The Bar is the Best!~~”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Seaside is definitely a "kitchy" town...not my favorite, so I was pleasantly surprised to walk by to see a somewhat elegant restaurant. It was 3p and happy hour, so we went back to the bar. The atmosphere was much warm and quiet from the busy-ness of the street.

The fire pit was welcome, as it was cool and damp out. We have a lovely, yet inexpensive, cabernet. We also LOVED the mussels for our appetizer.

The food, was, good, but not the best we've had. Having said that, I would do this again!