“Like the.change”

Seaside, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Like the.change”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

It's not very often that I enjoy a change. Finns fish house is the best it's ever been. Service was good but a little slow (it's the middle of winter staffing is at a min.) Food was great!

Pristina, Kosovo,
“Great Seafood!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We loved the seafood here. I had shrimp and the spouse had salmon. The staff was friendly, and it was very cozy in there on a very windy, rainy night. A big plus was that it was on a Wednesday night and they had half price for seniors. We treated two friends that night so with all four entrees plus drinks the bill only came to $54! Excellent value!

Visited February 2013
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Their clam chowder is fantastic, particularly in bread bowl. The fish is good as well, and prices are reasonable. Cool atmosphere too, classy but not to an uncomfortable degree.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Autumn N
Chico, California, United States
“Poor service”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

First off I want to say when my wife and I step in the we saw only one person with a full house of guest. When the server was seating us she ask us what we wanted to before we even sat down.
When we started looking around people were disccusted with there food and people just looked very unhappy. I would not recommend this place for lunch or dinner! Go somewhere else save your money!

• Visited February 2013
Copalis Beach, Washington, United States
“Price gouging”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We ordered 2 well drinks, price $4.25, absolutely no booze. Asked bartender for a stronger drink, his reply,"the only way is to order an extra shot, $3.75.
We ordered from menue,hamburger w/fries $8.99. One order, asked to substite salad instead of fries, charged $10.99, $2.00 more for the salad and no fries came w/burger.

The next day I called Finns Fish House, asked for the owner's name, thinking of writing a letter to the owner, the lady denied giving me that info. I asked for the manager's name, again she refused, said: We don't give that information out".

They lost us for a customer. All we want, decent drink & food for the buck.

• Visited February 2013