“Candy lovers dream.”

The Buzz on Broadway
Ranked #2 of 8 Shopping in Seaside
More attraction details
Owner description: The Largest selection of candy on the Pacific coast, making us the candy destination of Seaside, Oregon. Featuring over 3,000 candy items. We have home made fudge, Saltwater taffy, chocolates, truffles, Jelly Belly, candy bars, huge selection of scoop candy, bulked wrapped candy, and so much more. Our motto is "If you can't eat it we don't sell it", our secondary motto being "if they still make it, more than likely we have it".
Reviewed May 30, 2013

A nice little candy shop, with nearly any candy you can think of. Excellent fudge and chocolates made fresh daily. Delicious handmade salt water taffy in every flavor imaginable.

1  Thank estebangrande

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is probably one of the most complete candy shops I have been to. At most candy stores, I usually only buy a bit of fudge and maybe a little bit of candy. When we started walking around, we kept picking up various candies that are not usually seen in most candy stores.

The girl behind the counter offered us a sample of the fudge which was very good, I didn't buy any since we already stocked up pretty well on other candy. The only thing I was looking for that they didn't have was a Dutch Toffee called Advocaat-an egg nog creme flavor that is like no other. I have only found that at a candy store in Montana. It's better than egg nog taffy.

Great place to get your candy fix!

3  Thank LISA L
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I loved the taffy and fudge. very friendly staff :) a good assortment of different taffys, jelly bellys sodas and their fudge is made on site.

1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I'm glad to see The Buzz candy store is finally listed on Trip Advisor. This candy store is the best among many on Broadway in Seaside, Oregon. For me, The Buzz has the largest selection and the best I've seen anywhere. You cannot believe how many different kinds of candy are there. They feature over 3,000 kinds of candy. Every way you look candy types are neatly displayed: Saltwater taffy, Jelly Belly's endless flavors, innumberable candy bars, scoop candy... but they were out of my favoritie chocolate covered gummy bears. Then there are several fudge varieties behind the glass display cases. Sorry, no free samples. They even have Deep Fried Twinkies and Oreo Cookies. You can buy yesteryear pop, Wrigley's gum, candied apples and cotton candy here, too.

You'll create a buzz in your head with all the sugar contained in The Buzz, but they do have sugar free candy also. In addition you'll create a buzz in your mouth telling people about this candy store. It's a treat just looking at all the candy available and you'll undoubtedly find something you want to eat and join in a line to purchase. It's usually busy for a good reason.

To shop online, visit their website at www.thebuzzcandy.com. But there's nothing like being there surrounded by all that candy. Though not Godiva or See's, for a unique and fun experience much more than a candy kiss, visit The Buzz.

3  Thank PanoramaPoint
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

You have to go here. The fudges alone are worth it. Seriously do not come to seaside and skip out on the Buzz. I actually know the owner of another candy store and have been to all the others and it is by far the best!

1  Thank ReviewsForYou22