“Sugar Free Choices!”
Review of The Coffee Shop - CLOSED

The Coffee Shop
Reviewed March 22, 2014

The staff was super friendly and helped me get my favorite coffee flavors in sugar free because I am diabetic. It wasn't just one or two choices. It was a wall of flavors and it was really nice not to be limited. The gal that helped us in the morning, even remembered my name from the day before when we came to just peruse. Fabulous service.

There are newer reviews for The Coffee Shop

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Good coffee. Prompt, friendly service. Nice little selection of coffee house snacks. I often go here when I'm in Seaside.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Coffee was very good so was hot chocolate and pumpkin pie was to die for Yummy! Locals friendly. Cosy enviro encourages you to stay and sip. Half and half cream too!

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The coffee in our hotel room at the Shilo Inn was frankly undrinkable, so I had to sneak across the street to get some coffee here in the morning. The coffee was quite good... I think it's called "Thundermuck" which is a dark roast. The service was friendly and they had soy and almond milk as an alternative.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Found the staff friendly enough though smiles were lacking. Can't agree with melinamccrady that the coffee is really good. The coffee was average and certainly not to write home about. A fair bit more expensive than what I am use to paying but then again it is the height of the tourist season. Really frustrating though that there is no wifi connection. In this day an age an coffee shop that wants me back has to have a wifi so I can check emails before I start playing for the day.