“Not super impressed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 26, 2014

They had a pretty small menu and the beer was not that great. I tried the pig and taters, which was so-so. The others in our party had similar experiences. The kids' meals came in a sand pail, which was a nice touch. Not a lot of seating, it was cold, and service was pretty slow. Not sure I would visit again.

1  Thank Fred_n_Aaron
There are newer reviews for Seaside Brewery

Reviewed March 18, 2014

This place is a nice little spot in an otherwise tacky (certainly in the off-season) town! Their own brews were really surprisingly good with lots of flavour and totally acceptable if you like a real ale! The food was nice - large, very fresh caesar salad, huge pizza made to order, and the children's mac n cheese came in a little sand pail with a spade that we could take away and use on the beach the next day. The service was very pleasant and prompt (it was not busy). We would definitely stop here again.

1  Thank aamum
Reviewed March 12, 2014

It's not the Ft George in Astoria. But once you get over that, you realize this is great little brew pub in a town that has no business having one in the first place.
First night in town there was a private function. The IPA was excellent. The barbecue sandwiches were overpriced. Came back for lunch and had a Belgian sour and fish and chips. The beer was superb, the service was excellent, and the food was good enough. Others in our party had the Reuben, and that would have been a better choice.
Bottom line, if you're not a beer drinker, you probably want to go somewhere else for lunch. But if you'd like some lunch to go with your beer, I can't think of a better spot in Seaside.

Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

Wife & I came here for my birthday - I had both IPA'S, while my wife had the Blond - the beers were all quite good - we split the chicken legs for an app - tasty & a nice sweet sauce - I had the fish & chips. Good, not great - my wife had the pulled pork & potatoes. The pork was really good, but the potatoes tasted like they were made yesterday - our initial server was very friendly & made us feel welcome - she was replaced by the evening server/bartender - not friendly, but proficient - overall a good experience & would go again - not cheap but reasonable - recommend

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stopped here as part of the Oregon Craft Beer Trail and were not disappointed. Good beer and has some lovely bar snacks of fantastic scotch eggs. They were obviously freshly cooked and they were very tasty!

1  Thank Catherine2311