“A must go for the beer, stay for the food and view!”
Review of Seaside Brewery

Seaside Brewery
Ranked #20 of 111 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Warrenton
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must go for the beer, stay for the food and view!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have been many times now, with and without the kids. They are now brewing enough of their own beers that I don't drink the guest taps anymore, but they have plenty if SSB and guest brews! Spot on burgers with homemade buns and all their seafood is great. They have a unique clam chowder, which can be a dangerous thing at the beach but SSBs is delish. The servers are always very nice and so is the price. If its nice out, I highly recommend the upstairs, outside seating or at least grab a picnic table outside. If you love micro brews this is a Seaside must. If you don't, it's worth heading in for the food and outside dining!

Northampton, Massachusetts
“Simple and delicious”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Great beer and great fish & chips. The setting is nice and the service friendly. Worth a visit. Definitely try the Honeybadger.

Visited January 2013
Seaside, Oregon
“Average, I'd go to Dundees or the Pub first.”
Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

So here's the deal its been a few months so they may have improved, however the few times we went things were severely lacking.

I was very excited when they opened this as I was turning 21 and was ready to try a bunch of beers. As well as see how well they do food wise. I was not happy upon arriving as I found out they did not have any of their beers on tap. And in fact didn't have a menu to pick a beer off of unless you wanted to go to the actual bar they had to see the hand written sign. We then ordered root beer and bacon burgers. The burgers were good. They weren't anything special but they were good. We ate the food, paid for our meal and left to our favorite bar for real drinks.

Then a few weeks later we decided to try again. And again they didn't have any of their beers available. So again we settled for soda. And got drinks at the bar after. However this time we were curious about the appetizers so we ordered the crab balls which were...bland. There was absolutely no flavor. Even the sauce for the balls had no flavor. And again the burgers were good.

The last and most recent time we went was simply meeting up with a bunch of friends and wait for some of them to eat then go to the bar. I don't know if they had their beers available as I was tired of the let down so I just planned to order something else. I generally drink bud light or some other sort of cheap beer but since they didn't have a menu I had to inquire as to what they had and ended up having to get a PBR, which I had never had before.

The service is good, they were always friendly. The value isn't bad at all. The atmosphere is cool. I love the balcony seats on broadway and the fact that I know a lot about the history of the building it is now in. But other than that there are many other places I would go to before the Brewery.

SPRINGFIELD
“Great new spot - can't wait to return”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Made two visits here during a recent mini-vacation in Seaside, and look forward to returning the next time we're in that part of the state. Their own beers are just fantastic; we tried their IPA and red ale, as well as their holiday/winter seasonal. I'm an IPA enthusiast and was really impressed with theirs. We also enjoyed the smoked brisket sandwich, which was easily enough for two hungry adults. The historic building has a great casual vibe, lots of warm wood and open space, and the deck looks like it would be paradise on a nice summer day. Love that they have board games you can play; it's super family-friendly, yet was also a great place for my husband and I to enjoy a couple of beers over cribbage on Friday night.

• Visited January 2013
Portland, Oregon
“good local brew with games and snacks”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The food was good, as was the beer, but the giant stack of games kept us entertained for a rainy afternoon.