“Fine dining experience.”

The Boardwalk Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Boardwalk Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 116 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Scenic view, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Oceanfront dining! View gorgeous sunsets over the ocean while enjoying fresh seafood and Northwest favorites for the whole family. The Boardwalk Restaurant and full service bar is located inside the Shilo Inn Hotel right along the prom in Seaside. Walk-ins are always welcome, but feel free to make a reservation.
Reviewed August 29, 2008

Had a wonderful time at this restaurant; food, view, waitstaff, all excellent. Had steak so can't speak for the seafood. But this was some of the best steak in a while, great sides, delicious reasonable ($21 bottle) wine. Good salad, too. The most wonderful view of the Seaside beach and ocean from the promenade. A real blast.

1  Thank imstilltrippin

Reviewed August 15, 2008

We went here for dinner b/c all the other reviews were so complimentary. We hoped we'd get Catherine the waitress and we did! She is every bit as great as the other reviewers stated. Charming and lovely, she treated us all like we were royalty and was very forgiving with our six-year old.

The food was great. Check out the prawns and rice. The prices were modest. It was the highlight of our time in Seaside.

Reviewed August 10, 2008

My mother, cousin and I visited the Shilo Inn Ocean Front Restaurant during our trip to Seaside Oregon back in June (June 13th to be exact). The best part of our very tasty meal was our very informative, funny and friendly waitress, Gina. On our ticket she is server 23, I don't know if this helps, but we would really like to make sure she gets recognition from the company for being so wonderful.

Kristy Seaton

Reviewed June 25, 2008

I was just back in Seaside and went back to the Shilo yesterday and the place looks completely different. The restaurant has been updated with the new tables and chairs. Looks good. Anyway, I had lunch. I had the flat top turkey sandwich. Instead of fries I had a small salad (which is nice that I did not have to pay for because I did not get the fries - kudos on offering a more healthy alternate at no cost). The sandwich was very filling. I was on leisure so I had their micro of the month, a beer called Skinny Dip. Not to bad.
I appreciate the consistency from my last visit to this one. Keep it up.

Reviewed June 24, 2008

We gave the Shilo at Seaside a try even though we have been disappointed here in the past. We saw several recent reviews that were positive and decided the give it a try. Dinner was generally good. However one of the members of our party's entree was not edible. The rest of the parties meals were fine. The seafood entrees were good, while a pasta dish was "the worst pasta I have ever had." That is saying something.

This restaurant has a great location with expansive views of the Seaside beach and promenade, but the decor is a real throwback to the days of disco. It is hard to recommend, but if you order the seafood and get a window seat at sunset it may work for you.