“A Great Place”

The Boardwalk Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Boardwalk Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 116 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Oceanfront dining! View gorgeous sunsets over the ocean while enjoying fresh seafood and Northwest favorites for the whole family. The Boardwalk Restaurant and full service bar is located inside the Shilo Inn Hotel right along the prom in Seaside. Walk-ins are always welcome, but feel free to make a reservation.
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I went to The Boardwalk Restaurant for a small meal. I ordered the French Onion (soup of the day) and it was out of this world. The complimentary bread is the best I have ever had, next to homemade. After soup the Manager, Jerry, surprised us with a complimentary slice of Mud Pie and a glass of champagne to help celebrate our anniversary. The view was breathtaking and the service top-notch, especially our server, Vicki. Well done, Shilo chefs and staff. We will definitely come again.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We went to the Boardwalk Restaurant for a snack before a walk on the beach. I ordered the French Onion Soup, and had complimentary bread basket. The bread was amazing, and the soup excellent. After soup, I was surprised with a slice of Mud Pie (OUT OF THIS WORLD) and a glass of champagne. Our server, Vicki, was very personable and on top of things. The view from our table was unbeatable, and we watched the sun set as we ate. I will visit this spot again!

1  Thank Gail R
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We had dinner here and had a great time. I had the clam linguini, it was good. The warm bread was amazing! Our server Catherine was awesome and very entertaining. I would definitely go back.

1  Thank Joslynn G
Reviewed October 22, 2013

For a hotel with the most spectacular view in Seaside, I cannot understand why they tolerate their onsite restaurant. The menu is very limited. Tonight the service was unbelievably slow and there were a minimal number of diners in the restaurant. Maybe go for lunch when you can look out at the beach and ocean, but skip dinner. There are lots of other places in Seaside whose food is more impressive.

2  Thank forestrySeattle
Reviewed October 22, 2013

They have very strict rules of where folks can sit if just having a drink so you are not permitted to sit in restaurant portion. there were several empty view tables in the restaurant portion that drinkers were not allowed to sit at. And this was early in afternoon/evening at 3:30. Service was very slow as there was only one waitress for some 20 tables in the lounge.

1  Thank msstenny