“Wonderful!”

The Boardwalk Restaurant and Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
The Boardwalk Restaurant and Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 112 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Oceanfront dining! View gorgeous sunsets over the ocean while enjoying fresh seafood and Northwest favorites for the whole family. The Boardwalk Restaurant and full service bar is located inside the Shilo Inn Hotel right along the prom in Seaside. Walk-ins are always welcome, but feel free to make a reservation.
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Our family dined here our first night at Seaside - what a great welcome to Oregon! We had excellent service from Anthony, he went above & beyond to make our dinner memorable. The food was wonderful - we especially loved the crab dip appetizer & the s'mores dessert at our table! Yum!

3  Thank Rklym
Shilo I, Manager at The Boardwalk Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Dear Rkylm,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback. We are delighted to hear about your positive dining experience. I will make sure that Anthony sees your wonderful review and I agree, the table side s’mores are delicious and so much fun!

Sam Sharaf
Director Restaurant Operations

There are newer reviews for The Boardwalk Restaurant and Lounge

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Me and my family went to Seaside ,Oregon on Wednesday 8/21/2013 ,we had dinner at the Boardwalk Restaurant & Lounge , the food was awesome and the service was great, we are planning to go back agian

3  Thank mayhoubj
Shilo I, General Manager at The Boardwalk Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear mayhoubj,

Thank you so much for taking the time leave us feedback. We are delighted to hear you had such a positive dining experience with us and continue to strive towards these high standards. We look forward to having you join us again, hopefully very soon!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband and I were visiting Seaside in June and decided to have brunch at the Shilo Inn. So happy we did. Our server Rachel was awesome. Super friendly and very efficient. Tiny was the man in charge of the omlettes and let me tell you, this was, hands down, the BEST omlettes both of us have ever had. Our overall experience was above and beyond our expectations. To this day it has been one of the highlights of our summer. If you visit Seaside, make sure to check the brunch out. You will not be disappointed. The food is amazing and every person working was welcoming and friendly. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Great atmosphere and friendly staff. Food was great but the steamed clams were delicious and some of the best I tasted around

3  Thank Zaidun A

Dear Zaidun A,

Keeping our guests happy is what we strive for and your positive feedback means so much. I agree, the Steamed Clams are incredibly tasty and we are delighted you enjoyed the ambiance, staff and delicious food. I will make sure to let our team know to keep up the great work.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

my boyfriend ordered the coconut prawns and I have to say they were delicious. Especially considering I have never liked seafood, and I was brave that day and tried them and I am reconsidering my thoughts on seafood. My dinner was also amazing, I ordered the top sirloin with asparagus and mashed potatoes and I am planning to have it again tomorrow cause it was so good. We were in the lounge and our view was beautiful the waitress was very knowledgeable and friendly. She did great at making us feel at home. I will be making the is regular place to dine for us.

3  Thank sedwards23322

Dear sedwards23322,

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us and delighted you decided to try something new. The coconut prawns are addictively good. We are working very hard to make sure each guest receives great service and delicious food and it’s with positive reviews like this one that we know we are on the right path.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and we look forward to seeing you again very soon!