“The Place to Go for Breakfast!”
Review of Firehouse Grill

Firehouse Grill
Ranked #7 of 112 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Great homemade made fresh daily biscuits and gravy. Berry freezer jams. All high quality ingredients and fresh ground beef. Homemade sausage using Carlton farms Pork. Full bar with great bloody marys and blood orange mimosas. Coffee from Sleepy Monk Roaster in Cannon Beach. Next door to Nonni's Italian Bistro on one side and Seaside Brewing on the other side NOW OPEN FOR DINNER THURSDAY THRU MONDAY 4P - 9P. Great wine selection and perfect cocktails! Try our Lemon Meringue Martini
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Our party ordered omelets and the chicken fried steak: All were wonderful. Omelets were fluffy, slightly moist and light, just as they should be and rarely are. Fillings were generous and fresh. Steak was tender ( a rarity!) with a light coating and freshly baked biscuits were a great accompaniment. Potatoes were flavorful.Prices ranged $ 12-14 per entree. Coffee is excellent and refills came without asking. Service was top notch. Delivery was timed well, and staff very pleasant. This was a return visit, and still a perfect choice!

1  Thank luvgr8trvl
There are newer reviews for Firehouse Grill

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Our breakfast was great at this place. This was by far the best sausage gravy that I have ever had and they were even kind enough to let us in on their secret! (You will have to check them out to find out for yourself) The prices are a tad high for a breakfast place, but when you in a place like Seaside it all averages out. I wouldn't miss out on this one. It is well worth a try.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

If you are looking for quality food at a reasonable price, the Firehouse Grill is the place. Great breakfasts are served all day which unfortunately is only until mid afternoon. They are not open for dinner. The only other negative is that they do not open until 8am. Otherwise I highly recommend Firehouse Grill for their friendly servers, fresh ingredients and prompt service. It seems to me that large groups would be wise to call ahead rather than expect the servers to accommodate them as walk-ins. It is always hard to predict when a table for 10 is going to be available as you have to arrange around the other customers. Don't these people who gave it a bad review have a clue about how restaurants operate????

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We're locals, but for some reason just haven't gotten around to trying this place until recently. It was fantastic! SO much better than the other options in town. I couldn't believe it! The food is FRESH, cooked to order, attractively plated, and promptly served. What else could you ask for?

The restaurant is very clean and the atmosphere is appealing also. Couple of very small issues (that won't at all stop us from going back here) is that I asked for a side of salsa with my omelette when I ordered it, but the server did not bring it then acted confused when I asked for it. Also, they weren't that busy that morning, but she was a little slow with coffee refills. No matter, though. The food was great and I got over the minor troubles.

I hope this place sticks around for a long time. We're now part of what I hope is a loyal following for these folks.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED FROM A HUMAN LET ALONE A DINING ESTABLISHMENT. After being told we needed to wait 1/2 at lunch for our party of ten (fine, I totally understand though the "hostess" was very stressed and acting as though we were putting them out by offering our patronage) our tables were ready and we were approached by a clearly stressed and annoyed waitress?/hostess?/boss? Typically when you have waited even in the busiest of establishments they will give you a couple of minutes grace period to gather your party together. This woman who claims to have been the boss but I think she meant to say bi%+$ immediately became very upset that we weren't all present (my husband who I called was only a couple stores down window shopping). No matter how good your food is, (which for the record we weren't even able to try because we didn't have "all bodies in our party sitting in seats") can never excuse or make up for the terrible taste left in ones mouth over awful, horrible, disgustingly bad customer service.

3  Thank Megan C