“Get there early and try the biscuits!”
Review of Firehouse Grill

Firehouse Grill
Ranked #9 of 111 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Great homemade made fresh daily biscuits and gravy. Berry freezer jams. All high quality ingredients and fresh ground beef. Homemade sausage using Carlton farms Pork. Full bar with great bloody marys and blood orange mimosas. Coffee from Sleepy Monk Roaster in Cannon Beach. Next door to Nonni's Italian Bistro on one side and Seaside Brewing on the other side NOW OPEN FOR DINNER THURSDAY THRU MONDAY 4P - 9P. Great wine selection and perfect cocktails! Try our Lemon Meringue Martini
Kent, Washington, United States
“Get there early and try the biscuits!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We got to this place at about 8:30 and the restaurant was already half full for breakfast. We had the biscuits and gravy that come with a side of eggs and hash browns. Everything was very tasty and would recommend it. Just come early because by the time we were done, all the tables were taken and a line was forming at the door.

Visited April 2014

Seaside, Oregon
“Unprofessional service”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have eaten here multiple times and have had a great experience. However this last visit left us upset. The food was great but waitress was less then acceptable. My wife and I ordered a burger and a sandwhich. It almost took after 1 hour after we were seated to get our food. People who were seated 10 minutes after us were given their items first. When we politely asked the waitress about this her excuse was a hamburger takes longer to cook then the other items. There was no apology, just more excuses. As a local resiedent I hope all local bussiness suceed. But will not return to the Firehouse grill anytime soon.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank E A
Seattle, WA
“Delicious Food!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

Tried out the Firehouse Grill on a Thursday morning during Spring Break. Let's just say that the food was phenomenal!! My daughter and I each had the biscuits and gravy which was as advertised and delicious - great consistency with plenty of hunks of sausage atop some of the best biscuits I've ever had! My wife had the chicken fried steak and it too was unbelievable! Fresh chuck steak, panko breaded and covered in the same delicious sausage gravy. My son had the cinnamon French toast and it too was very tasty. Throw in a couple of homemade bloody Mary's and the fine service of Satan (be sure to see the name tag your server wears) and the Firehouse Grill is a must try!!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank kualabear
Medical Lake, Washington
“Fun place”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Great coffee. Food is good and served nicely. Not real big servings, but we didn't go away hungry. The waitress and cook at the grill were happy and fun to talk to. We were there early and go right in, but go busy by the time we left. The biscuits are a must with the raspberry jam.

Port Orchard, Washington
“Best sausage gravy around!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Bit of a wait but the breakfast was worth the wait! Very busy (for a reason). You can watch (and hear) them cook your food. I love listening to the line cook chatter and wonder what that means?

Service was great and price was just right. The fried potatoes were tasty. Only wish they had the chowder before 11. Will be back for sure.

• Visited March 2014