“Good breakfast. Service was excellent.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Firehouse Grill
Ranked #9 of 108 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Great homemade made fresh daily biscuits and gravy. Berry freezer jams. All organic produce, high quality ingredients and fresh ground organic beef from grass fed cows. Homemade sausage using Carlton farms Pork. Full bar with great bloody marys and blood orange mimosas. Coffee from Sleepy Monk Roaster in Cannon Beach. Next door to Nonni's Italian Bistro on one side and Seaside Brewing on the other side
“Good breakfast. Service was excellent.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Food was good. Only note of ??? Woul es be the sausage gravy I had on the chicken fried steak special. It wasnmadevwith cornstarch and had very little milk in it. It kinda tasted gummy. Its a small thing when the chicken fried steak was done to perfection....and that aint easy.
Service was fantastic. Fun attentive server with wit and whimsy. Great way to start the day. Speaking of that...kick butt coffee to.
Thanks for a lovely meal. I will be back.

1 Thank boopatsea

Talent, Oregon
“Go for the Buscuits & Gravy.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Some of the best biscuits and gravy I've ever eaten. The biscuits are fluffy and light and the sausage is real! My only disappointment was that I ate them so fast.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Portland, Oregon
“Yummy omelettes and biscuits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is a very popular place, so plan your visit for an off-time or be prepared to wait. Owner and staff are very friendly. House-made biscuits are phenomenal! Omelettes were prepared with lots of fresh veggies and feta cheese, very tasty. Potatoes are good, but could use some spice. We enjoyed our meal and price seemed reasonable.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eugene, OR
“Housemade everything ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

Great food in a very casual environment. Housemade sausage, biscuits, meatloaf, muffins and more. Go for breakfast and order the potato dish with a biscuit on the side. Yum!

Vancouver, Washington
“So so food, but good service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I went for breakfast on a fall Sunday morning. We were meeting another couple who were running 10 minutes late. The owner would not seat us until our entire party was there; I could certainly have used a cup of coffee as I waited for our friends. Once we were seated (at the table that sat vacant for 10 minutes), we had great service. The food was okay, but there are so many choices for breakfast, I doubt that I will go here again.

Visited October 2013