“Awesome breakfast!”

Firehouse Grill
Ranked #8 of 111 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Great homemade made fresh daily biscuits and gravy. Berry freezer jams. All high quality ingredients and fresh ground beef. Homemade sausage using Carlton farms Pork. Full bar with great bloody marys and blood orange mimosas. Coffee from Sleepy Monk Roaster in Cannon Beach. Next door to Nonni's Italian Bistro on one side and Seaside Brewing on the other side NOW OPEN FOR DINNER THURSDAY THRU MONDAY 4P - 9P. Great wine selection and perfect cocktails! Try our Lemon Meringue Martini
Redmond, Oregon
“Awesome breakfast!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

After I found the place I wanted to go closed down I started to look at Trip Advisor for somewhere else to eat. We decided to try Firehouse Grill and I am so glad we did.
I had the potatoe scramble and I loved it! My husband had the special of the day and he was very pleased with it also. We will come here again. We were happy to have found this place!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Laineymeg

Kalamazoo, Michigan
“What a breakfast!!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

This is the place to go in Seaside for a BIG and wonderful breakfast. Great service, huge selection and outstanding food. Would highly recommend.

Visited September 2013
Ritzville, Washington, United States
“Nice”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Great service, liked the waitresses sense of humor. Great food and great bloody mary's! Nice atmosphere, right downtown by the shops.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Carol F
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Better than expected brunch”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I wish we had had more opportunities to eat here on our trip. Great, hearty food and really pleasant service. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited September 2013
Tucson, Arizona
“Really Good!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Had breakfast here on our last day in Seaside. We were sorry to not have found it sooner. My husband had his eggs perfectly done just the way he likes them, and I had a bacon and cheese omelet also excellent. The coffee was very good as well. My breakfast was served with a fluffy biscuit as good a my mom's! (And hers are the standard in my book!) The service was friendly, genuinely so, and prompt.
I'd go back just for the biscuits if I could.

• Visited October 2013