“Absolutely amazing breakfast and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Firehouse Grill

Firehouse Grill
Ranked #7 of 109 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Great homemade made fresh daily biscuits and gravy. Berry freezer jams. All organic produce, high quality ingredients and fresh ground organic beef from grass fed cows. Homemade sausage using Carlton farms Pork. Full bar with great bloody marys and blood orange mimosas. Coffee from Sleepy Monk Roaster in Cannon Beach. Next door to Nonni's Italian Bistro on one side and Seaside Brewing on the other side
star
“Absolutely amazing breakfast and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

What can I say? My SO said this was the best breakfast HE HAD EVER HAD! Enjoyed his breakfast saute immensly...perfect (his words) poached eggs on homemade from scratch biscuits with fresh spinach, feta and tomatoes w/a side of homestyle potatoes. I had a scramble that was out of this world! Our server was witty and humorous and we enjoyed the morning a lot! Would recommomend this to anyone in or around the area!! Going back? I think we have to for the best breakfast in the world!!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank angie n

Port Moody, Canada
“Great Lunch in Seaside but Service Needs Work”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013

I'm at the Oregon coast often and have been hearing good things about the Firehouse so decided to give it a try. It was busy when I arrived but I managed to get a seat at the counter right away. Once seated the waitress was very friendly and took my order quickly. Unfortunately that’s when things fell apart. I ordered a sandwich with fries and a coke. It took over 45 minutes for the meal to arrive and I had the same experience as other reviewers - people who ordered after me got their meals before me. The rush had ended by the time I ordered and the restaurant was mostly empty by the time my meal arrived so I don’t understand the confusion. Anyway when the food did arrive it was very good, the sandwich was grilled just right and was very tasty with nice crunchy fries to accompany it. I would definitely try the Firehouse again and hopefully they will work out the confused kitchen.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank PNWtrek
Portland, Oregon
“Needs better selection of beer.....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013

This is Oregon the land of micro brews. This place is behind the times for sure. Very limited selection of beer and hardly any hard alcohol either. The waitress/bartender was not very friendly and made no suggestions. Her answers were "no", with an occasional "yes....." If you live and die by tips, I would suggest trying to provide a little service and smiling doesn't hurt too :)

Visited September 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“simply good food !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

The taco fish salad is a must. Friendly service. It's a local hot spot, everybody seemed to know each other, we actually felt a little bit out of place. One of the best meals we've had on our Oregon vacation.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank rdlc
Fairfax, VA
“Excellent casual dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We read the excellent reviews of this place, but it was closed the first time we tried to eat lunch during our stay on the Oregon coast, so we ate next door that day and came back.

Boy, am I glad we did! This place was accommodating to our large family group with small kids (they brought plastic baskets with little toys for them to occupy themselves with while waiting for lunch).

Everyone in our party enjoyed their meals, including oysters. I had the turkey club, and I have to say that was the best damn turkey sandwich I've ever had--so flavorful.

I think everyone in our family felt this was the best restaurant meal they had during our trip.

• Visited August 2013