“Amazing”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Seaside
Inn of the Four Winds
Ranked #14 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I took my daughter to the Seaside for her 18th birthday and what a gem we found at the Inn of the four winds. We stayed in the 3rd Avenue Cottage. It was great for the four of us girls to hang out and enjoy the sunny and rainy Seaside Oregon. We loved that we were a block from the ocean and one block to the boardwalk. We did not have to drive, just play. The free DVD's was a great touch and having a dishwasher made cooking and cleaning a breeze.

The master bedroom has a double bed and not a queen so we had to have one sleep on the couch. It was great though because they allowed us extra sheets without a problem. We got locked out of our room, one afternoon and when I called they had someone right over to let us in.

The BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE and expeirnce staying at the ocean... we are planning to come back this summer!!

Room Tip: I would not recommend more than 3 unless there is a couple who wants to sleep snug togehter!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 26, 2014

My husband's parents have been raving to us about the Inn of the Four Winds, and treated us to a "babymoon" before our little guy is born this spring. We were so impressed by the property and had an amazing time! All the staff (especially Kim, the owner) were so friendly and helpful when we asked about local restaurants and attractions. We arrived a few hours before check-in time, and because our room wasn't ready Kim offered to upgrade us to a suite at no charge. Very generous! We still stuck with our original room, though, because we were excited about the second floor balcony. And we LOVED the balcony- what a view! We loved that the location of the property was close enough for a very short walk to the main street, (5 minutes, if that) but far enough away to feel private, quiet, and romantic. We were also so impressed by all the amenities offered. Free cookies, coffee, and taffy in the lobby, free popcorn and cookies in the room, a beautiful DEEP bathtub and renovated bathroom, huge TV with a DVD player (and free DVD's in the lobby) PLUS an amazingly comfortable memory foam bed, very much appreciated by a big prego lady. Yep, too many good things to say about the experience- thank you Inn of the Four Winds!

Room Tip: We loved the second-floor balcony!
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I was blown away with how friendly the staff at the Inn of the Four Winds was. I work in a hotel myself, and was thrilled with the service we received. I had called ahead before I arrive and spoke with Cathy to ask for extra pillows since I am 7 1/2 months pregnant and need them night. When we arrived to the front desk she was so friendly, and took the time to explain the area and recommendations to us (this was at 9:30pm at night, almost the end of her shift!). When we got to our room, we were so surprised to see a welcome card, balloons and candy congratulating the "parents to be". I thought this was such a personalized touch and it made my husband and I feel very welcomed. The room was gorgeous, very modern, updated and spacious. I recommend this hotel for anyone who is staying in Seaside, it is on the beach and within walking distance to the downtown area with all of the shops, restaurants. Thank you Cathy for making our stay even more enjoyable with the extra amenities!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

This was the first time we had stayed at Inn of the Four Winds. It was a short trip down to Seaside for the weekend. It was my husbands birthday and our anniversary together. Special Surprise with Balloons and fantastic cookies ! Great location, right on the beach with nice comfy chairs on the decks. Very clean units , nicely updated with nice touches through out. We will be back !

1  Thank Cheryl E
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I had seen this hotel years ago on a visit to the area and loved the location and look of the property. We were not disappointed! The location is about 9 blocks from the downtown, but right on the beach. This is a perfect location, close enough to walk the Prom to get to the action but far enough away so you didn't have the crowds and noise. Probably a better place for adults than for kids. The hotel and staff were wonderful. The only down side for us was the type of mattress on the beds. The Temperpedic mattress is very firm and I like a softer mattress. I did like that the second bed in our double King room was in its own bedroom. Overall I would highly recommend this hotel and will be going back!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 22, 2014

The staff went out of their way to accommodate some special surprise arrangements that were requested for me! They had all the surprises(flowers, balloons, chocolates and wine!) waiting in my room, beautifully placed and perfect! The room was a beautifully done two room suite that was perfect! The only down fall of the Inn of the Fours Winds is that I only had one night stay to stay with them! I will definitely be back! Again - a huge thank you to the staff that went out of their way to get my surprise Valentines gifts and set up my room!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 22, 2014

This is by far my husband and I's most favorite place we have stayed at! When you check-in they are very helpful with the area. There was free taffy for guests too, which we couldn't get enough of! If you are looking for a place literally right on the ocean, this is the place for you! Everything is very clean and updated. The bathroom is fresh with nice counter tops too. They have a nice lounge area/deck with chairs. We spent our mornings walking on the beach and on the deck! This place is a little north of the downtown scene which was very crowded and loud. I was so thankful my husband found this place!
You can also buy wood and supplies to have a fire on the beach too. They also have movie rentals. My husband actually proposed to me on the beach directly in front of the inn. When we came back to the inn and told the owner, she was so happy for us that she sent us congratulatory balloons. She called up and asked if it was, "too much". We responded, are you kidding, we loved it! She put extra thought into every detail. And made our engagement more of a reality!
We want to go back to Oregon just to stay at the Four Winds again. With such accommodation, we will for sure come back!! Highly, highly recommended!!! :) LOVED IT!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple