TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,979 results
All reviews cookies convention center continental breakfast free movies room was clean salt water taffy within walking distance two blocks hard boiled eggs hot tub enjoyed our stay yogurt great place to stay stay there again staff was very friendly indoor pool the breakfast area
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I've stayed at hotels costing 5+ times the price that don't have the attention to detail of the Inn at Seaside. Seriously, everything in this small inn was absolutely PERFECT. From the homemade cookies at check-in to the high quality WiFi and overall cleanliness, this Inn totally impresses. Well organized, the front desk had me checked in under 3-minutes. Next door to the convention center, a couple blocks to the beach, and less than a block to quality restaurants -- what more can you ask for?

• Trip type: Traveled on business
_GeneralManager503_, Manager at Inn at Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that you will be back. I will be sure tho share your great comments with our staff. Thank you for taking the time to provide your review.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

great staff. very helpful. clean large rooms. brightly painted happy place. the breakfast was lacking. but overall we will return. pool very clean no hot tub. happy surroundings. great view of the river.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that you will be back. Thank you for taking the time to provide your review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The property is close to the promenade and shops on the main drag, but on a quiet street. Pool was small, and breakfast was a little lackluster, but wouldn't deter me from staying at this property again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that you will choose to stay with us again. Thank you for taking the time to provide your review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This location was excellent - easy walk to shops, restaurants, ocean and back. Really appreciated the nice extra touches - fresh cookies in the lobby, fire pit out front, iced water in the lobby. We would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that you will be back. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for taking the time to provide your review.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friend and I were on a beach trip together, and we drove up to Seaside after our stay in Lincoln City. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of this inn! The beds were so comfortable, the staff were friendly, and the continental breakfast was great! I only wish they offered sausage or bacon, but it’s still good. Self-serve waffle batter and makers, bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee, fruit...what’s not to like? I especially like that this inn is within walking distance of all the great shops, including the Carousel Mall! This inn is so worth the money. I will be back!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
_GeneralManager503_, Manager at Inn at Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for making us apart of your beach trip plans. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that you will be back. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your review and look forward to seeing you again.