Inn at Seaside
$125
$111
River Inn at Seaside(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$129
$126
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn Seaside Oregon(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$119
$95
QualityInn
Best Western Plus Ocean View Resort(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$144
$130
Rivertide Suites Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$150
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Inn at the Shore(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$88
Seashore Inn on the Beach(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$149
Orbitz.com
Ashore Hotel(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$121
Ebb Tide Oceanfront Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
$115
$112
Hotwire.com
  • Breakfast included
1,518 results
All reviewscookiesconvention centerfree moviescontinental breakfastroom was cleansalt water taffywelcome baskettwo blockshard boiled eggswithin walking distancehot tubyogurtgreat place to stayindoor poolenjoyed our staystaff was very friendlywould definitely stay here again
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Inn at Seaside is just 3 blocks from the beach and 3 blocks from Broadway, so it has a great location and the staff were the nicest people we've come across in our travels in a long time. They welcomed us, happily accommodated changes to our stay and were super helpful whenever we needed it. The hotel is right next to the convention center and right behind the Carousel Mall. The room was basic but the beds were comfortable and the price was decent. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms farther west have a view of the activity around the north side of the mall.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I was very happy with our accomodations at the Inn at Seaside. We had a room with two queens and a kitchenette. It was very spacious and comfortable, and there were free DVD rentals (which we enjoyed). All the downtown Seaside activities (including the beach) were within walking distance, without paying the extra cost of being right on the beach. The Inn is clean and comfortable, and the staff was very friendly. The free breakfast was decent (although a bit crowded, being August). I particulary liked the boardwalk along the river, just right across the street. The only downside is the pool is small, however, that did not matter much since our 6 year old is new to swimming, so he doesn't need much of a deep end.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

The staff was very friendly, kind, and helpful. The room was spacious and clean. Located only a short distance from shops and the beach. However, the pillows and bed were not at all comfortable. I had a difficult time trying to sleep. My kids enjoyed the pool but I was disappointed there was a permanently covered over hot tub that couldn't be used. My overall experience was mixed.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

This is my first time staying at Inn at Seaside. I was coordinating a wedding that weekend in Warrenton. The bride booked my hotel. That evening, prior to check-in, I got lost. I called the Inn and the receptionist was the most friendly and helpful lady I have ever spoken to! I felt like we were good friends after I hung up the phone! For check-in, she answered all my questions, directed me to where my room was and let me know if I had any more questions to call! My room was great! Extremely comfortable beds, had plenty of accessories if I didn't have any! I stayed 2 nights and I LOVED it! It's right in the middle of Seaside. I got a coupon for my next visit and I will most definitely be staying there again! Thanks so much for such a great experience!

Room Tip: The 2 queen bed room is spacious and has everything you need!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We have now stayed at the Inn at Seaside three times, and you would think that in one of these visits the staff would slip up and cause somekind of discomfort. But NO they haven't! The service and staff are beyond excellent standards! Even our little Jack Russle (Dora) feels so comfortable she doesn't bark if we leave her in the room for a few hours. I own my own business and I wish I could get my employees to give the same friendly service to our customers. Would you like to send me one of your staff to train mine? We will be back!

Room Tip: Every room we have stayed in has been very comfortable and clean.
1  Thank Rod D
INNATSEASIDE1, General Manager at Inn at Seaside, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on TripAdvisor! We are thrilled to hear your feedback of the friendliness of our staff and we are glad to hear your stay is always comfortable. We will be sharing your review with all our staff! Thanks again, and hope to see you and your family soon!