“"Home cooked" breakfast on the road.”

Patty's Wicker Cafe
Ranked #29 of 110 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Naples, Florida
“"Home cooked" breakfast on the road.”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful delicious omelet, homemade hash browns that were SO good. A fresh fruit plate that even came with....get ready for it.....FRESH FRUIT!

Enjoyed reading (and writing in) guest book on the table. Service was great.....Left me alone (thank you. i was needing quiet time) but chatted with locals.

Find this cafe (open 6-2) just over the bridge on Broadway - across from old wooden "Bridge Tender" building.

• Visited June 2014

Enumclaw, Washington
“Wonderful Food, Cute Decor, Nice Location”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Located on the east side of the river in Seaside in an old historic building, Patty's was a little hard to find, but we are glad we did!
They offer daily specials for breakfast and lunch as well as their regular menu. We were there for a late breakfast.

I ordered a Build Your Own omelet, which was very good and came with a choice of potatoes or fruit. I chose the fruit which was fresh and seasonal. The omelet was great with, again, fresh ingredients. All the omelet choices looked good, but I liked the option of ordering what I wanted.

My husband had bacon and eggs....traditional fare. His pepper bacon was good, but was a bit over cooked and too crisp for him. If you order bacon, you may want to specify the the extent of doneness you would prefer.

I highly recommend Patty's Wicker Cafe! I would definitely go back. Also, it looked like there were a number of locals dining there and that is always a good sign.

Visited June 2014
Bothell
“Overrated”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

Had trouble finding this place and when I called for directions the cook was surly. When we showed up the cook was the only person working so service was extremely slow. I ordered oatmeal, which was served barely warm, with ordinary raisins. No fruit, no nuts, nothing special. The menu did not indicate that the bacon was Pepper Bacon, which I hate and would never have ordered. Finally, there are no newspapers available to purchase or borrow. I would never go there again when there are so many better breakfast options.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Leanna I
Portland, Oregon
“A Charming Oasis in a sea of mediocre.”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We come to Seaside regularly in spite of the lack of good restaurants. We just discovered a hidden gem right of the main street and right on the river! Patty's Wicker Cafe has excellent breakfasts and a charming 40's cottage decor. Patty makes everything fresh herself and it shows. The buttermilk biscuits are meltingly wonderful. I forgot what good hash browns tasted like! This has the feel of a special holiday breakfast at home, if only I could cook this well.

We have found our go to breakfast place in Seaside!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank seefoodfancyer
Tucson
“Great breakfast spot. Not kid friendly!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My family ate breakfast there this morning, first thing the cook/owner said was " we don't have any heigh chairs or booster seats". I should have taken that as a hint. We ended up eating on the front walkway area as to not disturb any of the older patrons, the food and service was great I would just not take children there if you can help it.

• Visited April 2014