“Food you can make at home..mean old lady!!”

Patty's Wicker Cafe
Ranked #39 of 115 Restaurants in Seaside
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

The food was ok..nothing special. .typical blt..they do sandwiches..with chips or fruit and you can purchase a can of warm soda if you would like...the old lady behind the counter..I'm assuming is the owner..was incredibly rude and cold..I have two children 10 and 4 who are very well behaved..from the moment we walked in the door she was eyeballing my children. ..when our food came my 4 year old and I were splitting the blt..my daughter sat up on her knees to get another strawberry and I told her quietly to please sit down and I will get it for you..the old lady behind the counter started yelling at my daughter..if you can't sit on your butt then you need to leave!! I was completely offended as I had already corrected her in a pleasant Manor..we paid our bill and left our warm soda behind!! steer clear of this place is especially if you have children!!

3  Thank atkac

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Visited Patty's after seeing other reviews on Trip Advisor....food was hot and tasty, service was great by Seth, decor was very nice! Right off the beaten path, but so worth it.

1  Thank OklahomaMissy
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Patty is there to give you the best food and attention. She cares about her food quality and attention to her customers. We came for breakfast. The restaurant is looking over the Necanicum River. The food was great. It was home made with a special touch. We will return.

1  Thank Ed258536
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We were in Seaside after Labor Day so we had the restaurant pretty much to ourselves, which made for excellent service and a lengthy chat with Patty herself. Take her word for it - no ketchup on those hashbrowns! Great coffee, pancakes, eggs, and biscuits.

2  Thank trijenn2013
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Breakfast at Patty's Wicker Café is a delicious treat. It is a small restaurant with one waiter - and all orders taste like a home cooked meal. Located half a block off Broadway on the Necanicum River in Seaside, Oregon, Patty's won't disappoint.

2  Thank travelgirl1249