“Service”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The pizza was very good and tasty. We enjoyed our appetizer. No troubles there. We would do carry out if we chose this place again. Hate to say the service was sub par though. Dining room was about a quarter filled. Our server seemed distracted and we only saw them to take order, deliver food, and give us check. No in between " are you doing o.k. ? " . When food prices are above average we also like to see the service level above average.

Date of visit: September 2019
Elizabeth H, Owner at Angelina's Pizzeria & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

I am so sorry you were disappointed with your service. As you can see from our other reviews, this is not the norm here at Angelina's. We had a tough night. I realize that this is not your problem and had I known you were disappointed I would have tried to do something to make sure you left happy. I would love the opportunity to serve you again and show you what has earned us the #1 spot on Trip Advisor.

Write a reviewReviews (422)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

When we arrived to Cannon Beach in the evening we were so hungry and decided to try Angelina’s. The food is amazing and the service top notch.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I couldn’t even tell the crust was different than regular pizza. It was crispy, and made from broccoli and cheese. I would love to get their recipe. Superb!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It took over an hour to get 1 pizza. It was just average. Service was a joke. Place was completely unorganized and under staffed. I’ll never go back.

Date of visit: September 2019
Elizabeth H, Owner at Angelina's Pizzeria & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I am so sorry you feel this way! I would love to get more details from you to try to understand what happened and I would also like the opportunity to win you over. We are real people here who work very hard to make a living and succeed. There is no need to be insulting and call what we do a "joke". I am sure everyone was working very hard trying to make everyone happy. As you can see from our other reviews, many many people love what we do and it brings us great joy and satisfaction. We do not make much money, but at least we get to live in this awesome community. Was someone rude to you? We do not tolerate that from anyone so I would really like to know if that happened. If no one was rude to you, I do not understand why you feel the need to be mean and insulting. I hope you feel better though. I promise you that there is nothing we ever want more than for every customer to leave happy and excited to return. Yes, sometimes we get overwhelmed. Sometimes we make mistakes. But we ALWAYS have the best intentions and we always strive for continuous improvement. Again, if no one apologized for your wait or was rude to you I would really like to know about it. If there was something wrong with the quality of your pizza, I would like to know about it. I am here seven days a week.

Reviewed September 4, 2019

We ordered 1/2 of the Angelina and 1/2 Margherita and an Italian roast beef sandwich. Pizza has really thick crust. Toppings on the Margherita were fresh. Not much further positive. Angelina's toppings were just OK - somewhat spicy. The Italian roast beef was dry and bland.