“Great PLizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Small hole in the wall with some of the best pizza that I have ever had. Good flavor, texture, inexpensive $8 for an 8". Buy 5 get one free.

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

This is great pizza. Lots of thick toppings, and very good crust and sauces. We got a half and half, one side with red sauce and one side with Alfredo. We had the food delivered, in crazy rain, and it arrived earlier than anticipated. We were very happy with the service and especially with the food. I do love good pizza.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Rented a beach house in Seaside and after having a little too much wine, we decided to order some pizza. We definitely enjoyed how delicious it was, and how fast it came! Looking forward to trying it again next time I'm in Seaside.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Had some yummy soup, Calzones, and multiple types of pizza on multiple occasions. The service is fast and the staff is nice. The pizza is a little greasy, but the good kind!

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Dinner with wife and our two young boys. Pizza was excellent. We are in the restaraunt which has only 5-6 tables for seating. Service was mediocre as one waitress was very busy and forgot drink refills we asked for. Food was excellent, would definitely recommend, just have moderate expectations for service.

Elizabeth H, Owner at Angelina's Pizzeria & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review of our restaurant. I am so glad that you enjoyed the food! It is our goal here at Angelina's that every guest leave happy and excited to return and I am so sorry that we fell short by forgetting your drink refill. I'm afraid that must have been me. I take pride in my service and it is usually my goal to bring refills without the customer even having to ask! We sure hope you'll try us again! Ask for me for a 50% discount. Thanks again for your feedback!