“Stay Away....... ;-)”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Stay away from any other pizza joint in Seaside, Oregon. If you're looking for pizza or any other Italian while on the Oregon Coast, this is the ONLY place you need to go. I am a huge pizza lover and have been sorely disappointed with every pizza place in this town. I've finally found someone who can do it right.
I am a local chef and rely heavily on Trip Advisor reviews of my performance. I have heard raves about Angelina's, so decided to check TA. I then called and informed Beth, the owner, that I had done so and was going to give them a spin. This is one of the best decisions I've made!
We ordered a medium double pepperoni w/ green pepper and a small salad. The pizza had the appropriate amount of toppings (far more than most any other place), and the salad was excellent (huge chunks of bleu cheese in the dressing!). The medium was so large we will have leftovers for the next two days, but I'm not complaining.
Can't wait to go back and try the pizza roll or calzones. And the Frutta di Bosco salad is definitely on our radar.
WELL DONE!!!

1  Thank Gail R

Reviewed January 1, 2014

In our city we have one particular pizzeria that is the standard for all pizza parlors in the world. Seriously! In all of my senior experiences I have eaten but rare pizzas that could kind of measure up to ours. But, Angelina's was excellent. Not any better than ours but right up there. We had an Angelina's Special and a Hawaiian Pizza. The Special was filled with fresh veggies and meats with a covering of Mozzerella cheese. It was delicious and very filling. The Hawaiian had nice sized cubed chunks of real ham with small wedges of pineapple and again covered in a veil of Mozzerella. It too was superb. Their pricing was very fair and they make the pie shells fresh every pizza. This was a wonderful eatery.

1  Thank Robert B
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Great meal. We had calzone and Stromboli. Tasted like east coast Italian food. We will return whenever visiting Seaside area.

1  Thank Jerry G
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Smiling, friendly staff. Awesome pizza. High-quality ingredients, great sauce, fresh toppings, quick service, they didn't bat an eye when we asked for a customized, cheese-less pizza. Can a cheese-less pizza be delicious? Yes, it can! We enjoyed the unique toppings so much that we bought a can of pepperoncinis when we got home to use in our own cooking. (yellow pickled peppers.) We drove from Cannon Beach because the reviews were so good and we were not disappointed.

1  Thank sgl2013
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We had the Luau pizza and it was quite good. It had a nice crispy crust just the way I like!
Lots of toppings and tons of cheese too.
They serve Fort George beer but must not have taps as mine arrived at the table in a can...

Two down sides to the restaurant:
First, there are constantly little fruit flies buzzing around you and your food.
Second, one of our servers, and I think he may be the cook, was wearing an absolutely filthy t-shirt. Kinda gross when he is handling your food...

1  Thank William D