“Good value for families with a few kids”

Seashore Inn on the Beach
Ranked #22 of 27 Hotels in Seaside
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Fun place to stay for a quick getaway with the kids. Odd flooring material (not carpet but some strangely textured and poorly installed laminate) but doable. The balconies on each room are fun. If you have young kids, ask for a "separated" room so you can put the kids to bed, then stay up late. :D

Room Tip: If you have young kids, ask for a "separated" room so you can put the kids to bed, then st...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Liz B
There are newer reviews for Seashore Inn on the Beach

Reviewed February 24, 2014

We stayed at the Inn for two days. The room was nice, and clean. The view from the first floor was amazing. Ron at the front desk was super helpful and nice. Answered all our questions. It was also pet friendly. A huge thing or us because we love to take our dog just about everywhere with us. We will stay again. Thanks for a great trip.

Room Tip: We really didn't have a choice with the dog. All dog rooms were on the first floor.
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Hi from the promenade Inn at the shore. This is a Fantastic little in with a Great view and nice clean rooms. Pets welcome and so were the Grandkids got ta love em. We had a Great time at Seaside there is so much to do there shops,resturants,bumper cars a game and pizza place that the grandkids and us oldfolks had a Blast at.There is a Aquirium with seals that the kids can feed. This is wonderful me and the foxy wife felt like kids again areselves. Plus there is Astoria and Cannon Beach , across the bridge there is Illwaco and Long Beach Big ships to watch old forts to explore and much, much more. This is a Fantastic place to go and relax and enjoy yourself and your family. Thank you for a very special time Inn at the shore we will see you very soon.

Room Tip: look at the rooms on line.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I stayed here with my boyfriend for a long weekend getaway this past week and we stayed 2 nights. The property is a little older but you can tell effort was put into maintenance and care. The staff was friendly and caring. Overall I had a great time. The location is awesome and we were able to walk from the hotel to the main strip of Seaside. The property is located right on the beach, if you ask for a beachfront room and I'm sure the view would be spectacular. My only complaint would be that our comforter kept sliding off in the middle of the night and it got really cold (this may not be a problem in the summer but it would be nice if they would change the comforters so they don't slide off that easily). This is a family oriented Inn with a pool and lots of kid friendly accessories such as water noodles and beach balls.They also have board games and dvds for rental (each room is equipped with flat screen tv and dvd player so feel free to bring your own dvds if you like). There's also Funland nearby which offers some of the latest arcade games and classic carnival games. Did I mention ice cream parlors? I believe this would be a great place for families.

2  Thank JC-GoTravel
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I had a mix-up with another hotel and called the Seahore Inn at the last minute. They welcomed me in and took care of me, which was such a relief. The staff made me feel as if I had known them forever. I was on the 3rd floor, overlooking the ocean. It was beautiful! While the deck was small, I was able to sit out every morning and enjoy a cup of coffee while watching the waves and the other visitors on the beach. The beach access is literately right out the door. Seaside is a cute town and every thing was in walking distance. The room was clean and the bed comfy. They had FREE Wi-fi, which not all hotels do (I did not know that). It was a great get-away and I will return. Thanks, guys!

Room Tip: I always suggest second floor or higher. It is a better view and more private.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank SusanHarris123
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We stayed at Seashore Inn in the Beach for one night in August 2013, paying $210.92 total. In comparison to other beach hotels we've stayed at, I think it was a little too expensive, but I'm not sure how it compares to other hotels in this area. The hotel was easy to find, but there was very heavy local traffic getting there on Saturday afternoon. The best thing about this hotel is the location - right on a big beautiful sandy beach. We were on the first floor, which was just one step up from the parking lot to the hallway; there is an elevator, but I don't think it goes to all the floors. We had a room with one queen bed "no view", but even still we could see a glimpse of the beach, which was very nice. There was a large mini-fridge and a microwave. The room was fairly clean but not spotless - i.e. the blanket was a little dirty. There was no air conditioner, but we were cool enough with the large window open; however, some windows don't have screens, and having the window open made it a bit noisy as we could hear people outside our room until late at night. The staff were friendly. The laundry room is conveniently located. The hotel is next to a Catholic church, which made it convenient to walk to church without having to drive through local beach traffic.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family