“Nice atmosphere”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Bremerton, Washington
“Nice atmosphere”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Really beautiful little restaurant with paper covered tables and crayons to decorate your area. I had baby back ribs and my husband had fish and chips. My ribs were very tender and juicy. If you get the fish I would recommend spending the extra money and get it all halibut, as the batter fried salmon wasn't very good. We had the clam chowder and it was thick, creamy and loaded with clams, very rich and tasty. Neither my husband or I cared for the slaw, didn't have much taste or seasoning. Fries were ordinary.

1 Thank Dontondan

Lakewood, Washington
“Good food/ bad service”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Great food - loved the meal - the Customer service left LOTS to be desired. If it had not been for having a $25 gift certificate we would have left and went elsewhere.

1 Thank CaryAllyn
dinneronbroadway, Marketing Director at Twisted Fish Steakhouse, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thank you for dining at Twisted Fish. I am very happy that you were able to enjoy the food at Twisted Fish but wish you could have enjoyed the entire dining experience including the service of our team In which they are capable of providing. I have made our service team aware that they are continually in the spotlight and need to provide the top notch service expected of them here at Twisted Fish. Again, I am so sorry for the experience you had and I hope you were able to enjoy the duration of your time in Seaside.

Best regards,
Marla Olstedt
Patterson, ID
“Remarkably average for fresh seafood on the Coast”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

On our second night in Seaside we decided to try Twisted Fish Steakhouse for dinner. I had the seared scallops with bacon-spinach garnish and my wife had the crab cakes. While both meals were moderately flavorful, neither left us with the impression that we wanted to come back tomorrow to try something else on the menu. I will say the little twisted bread loaf served before the meal was excellent and may have been the highpoint of the visit. I've made pan-seared scallops from frozen scallops that were as good or better than that served at TF from what were supposedly fresh harvested.

Our server for the evening was very pleasant but slow on her first visit to our table. Thereafter, she was timely for service through the meal.

We will try somewhere else tomorrow and on our next visit to Seaside will look at other options before we make a return visit to Twisted Fish.

In the scoring I rated everything as average and I think that is the first time I have ever done that. There was nothing that stood out, either positively or negatively, about this restaurant. I don't think you would go wrong eating there, but it also will probably leave no lasting memory either.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank JRGidaho
dinneronbroadway, Marketing Director at Twisted Fish Steakhouse, responded to this review, October 17, 2013
Thank you for your feedback and know that I would like to apologize for what sounded like a fair experience at our restaurant lately. I know that there a many restaurants to choose from in Seaside and we our saddened that your first experience with us was not satisfactory. I wish that was not the case but we will take the information you have provided and make sure the appropriate staff knows about the situation. I hope that you were able to enjoy the rest of your stay in Seaside.
Marla Olstedt
Portland, oR
“Awesome view, great Happy Hour”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in because another place down the road had no HH. We were pleasantly surprised - amazing beach view, great cheeseboard selection & drink offerings.

• Visited April 2013
Vancouver, Washington
“Top-notch food and service”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Friendly staff, excellent, fresh food, well-run restaurant. Motel clerk recommended. She was on target! Will go back when in Seaside.